Skewed Counter Steering (SCS)

• Thread starter SCS Spitsy
  • 461 comments
Netherlands
Nijmegen
scs_spitsy
SCS Spitsy 86
6233828519_88a11d3121_b.jpg

SCS (Skewed Counter Steering) is a vetaran Forza Motorsport team which is now upgrading to Gran Turismo 5 now.... SCS is a drift team originally made by SCS Rabbit and SCS Panda on Forza Motorsport.

Roster:

SCS Spitsy 86
PSN: scs_spitsy
XBL: SCS Spitsy 86
Position: Leader

SCS Roadrat
PSN: Roadrat500
XBL: SCS Roadrat
Position: Member + Team Penis

SCS Sakuma
PSN: CUKU93
XBL: SCS Sakuma
Position: Member

SCS Reflex
PSN: SRS_Reflex
XBL: SCS Reflexx
Position: Member

More Coming Soon

Last edited:
OHHI GUYS<3

Good to see another beast team over on here :D

Its XE Shikari btw.

How are you guys finding the game? And we should drift some time :D

Ohi! You using you DFGT? Its awesome on GT5 with 900deg, and the lock you get is nuts! The graphics are also a lot more pleasant on the eye. I would be on tonight but my internets playing up *sad face* but can't wait to get some epic lobbys on the go! Oh and if you need any cars or anything, I might be able to help (: <3333

Ah, I know you guys... Acctive on Forza and great drifters on Forza too, eager to see what you guys can do on GT5 :)

Good luck from me and Blackout 👍

Ohi! You using you DFGT? Its awesome on GT5 with 900deg, and the lock you get is nuts! The graphics are also a lot more pleasant on the eye. I would be on tonight but my internets playing up *sad face* but can't wait to get some epic lobbys on the go! Oh and if you need any cars or anything, I might be able to help (: <3333

i need a ruf btr!!!!! <3 i cant find one >.>

good luck guys and im sure i have heard your teams name on those forza3 times:P hope to drift with you guys soon:tup::)

Thanks :) A few of us only got the game and a ps3 only a few days now so we are still learling abit :)

Back