Skewed Counter Steering (SCS)

• Thread starter SCS Spitsy
  • 461 comments
I do believe Jordan is the fm.net also. Many of his mods are on this forum as well, might wanna keep it down on the dissing them.

there's only 2 mods that are dumb on fm.net all the rest are fairly fair lol

like for instance fadam got permabanned from forums and in game till 265 or w.e for posting a picture of nelson laughing :S

and then someone else got banned for quoting him and saying lol.

This also isnt fm.net, so they can't ban us from it for talking about them on a website that has nothing to do with forza. But their are a couple of good mods on that site.

I do believe Jordan is the fm.net also. Many of his mods are on this forum as well, might wanna keep it down on the dissing them.

I think you mean Forzaplanet.net. They are talking about the "official" FM forums.. which are trash.

Le setup
6864578632_b5086b809c_c.jpg

le handbrake
6864578852_87b2130e35_c.jpg

I see SCS has joined the dark side, ps3 ftw. But whats up Spitsy it SCS Amemiya or was. hit me up with a fr if you want to dori sir. PSN: SimplyOption

Edit: For you ps3 guys this is back in the xbox forza days.

I see SCS has joined the dark side, ps3 ftw. But whats up Spitsy it SCS Amemiya or was. hit me up with a fr if you want to dori sir. PSN: SimplyOption

Edit: For you ps3 guys this is back in the xbox forza days.

Ohi! :D i will add you on PSN sometime tomrrow ;)

Hi guys...

Spitsy; Could you help me out; or point me in the right direction? Im looking for the settings you use for drifting GT5 with the fanatec GT2.. Ive been trying them out but cant get a feeling in the wheel that i like...

Oh: Maybe PMs ar better as i dont view gtp alot nowerdays.. Ill PM you this aswell.

Latest Posts

Back