Skewed Counter Steering (SCS)

• Thread starter SCS Spitsy
  • 461 comments
Ughhh, so sexy <3

6953950785_a6e4dd85e8_z.jpg

I've not been in the photomode yet. I should get in there and take some shots i guess :P

Spitsy how long have you had GT5 for? You seem to have picked it up quick judging by yur YouTube videos (:

6233828519_88a11d3121_b.jpg

SCS (Skewed Counter Steering) is a vetaran Forza Motorsport team which is now upgrading to Gran Turismo 5 now.... SCS is a drift team originally made by SCS Rabbit and SCS Panda on Forza Motorsport.

Roster:

SCS Spitsy 86
PSN: scs_spitsy
XBL: SCS Spitsy 86
Position: Leader

SCS Roadrat
PSN: Roadrat500
XBL: SCS Roadrat
Position: Member

SCS Sakuma
PSN: CUKU93
XBL: SCS Sakuma

SCS Reflex
PSN: SRS_Reflex
XBL: SCS Reflexx

More Coming Soon

Welcome Spitsy saw some of your forza vids a while back hope you get to be the same level on GT5 as you are on Forza, Good luck :D

Ahh nice, how are you finding GT5? In comparison to forza? And any of you guys planning on entering any comps in GT5? I'm going to try enter D1 next season (can't sign up mid season :()

Spitsy how long have you had GT5 for? You seem to have picked it up quick judging by yur YouTube videos (:

me and him are about the same now i guess..

which is really impressive for 3 days on the game :P

Ahh nice, how are you finding GT5? In comparison to forza? And any of you guys planning on entering any comps in GT5? I'm going to try enter D1 next season (can't sign up mid season :()

i absolutly love it! and i really dont think ill be on forza unless its to judge EDC.. :P

and yeah when i get better ill look into comps and such :)

SCS Sakuma
me and him are about the same now i guess..

which is really impressive for 3 days on the game :P

Ahh awesome! I originally just hoped straight on and tried to drift straight away, having not even raced on 900deg wasn't the best plan of action xD that and I haven't been able to play the game half as much as I would have liked by now, getting sone really nice cars set-up and ready fir when my Internet decide to stop chilling at 0.07mb/s xD

Forza gets really really boring at times. And the fact that forza has ****** 900 degree supports makes it even worse.... I like to judge tournaments and stuff in forza tho:P

But drifting itself... mehhhh GT5 wins

I'll be the judge >:] hehehe. Connor I'll send your BTR as soon as PSN is back up broski! 👍

SCS Spitsy
Forza gets really really boring at times. And the fact that forza has ****** 900 degree supports makes it even worse.... I like to judge tournaments and stuff in forza tho:P

But drifting itself... mehhhh GT5 wins

Just can't beat all the lock you get in this game, throwing a car in backwards and being like mehh easy. But on forza you'd have already spun xD

It feels like crap though lol! But yay me i can twiddle a joystick like no other! Yippee Kai Ai Mother F... And just like that i get banned XD

Latest Posts

Back