Skylines, overrated.

Originally posted by Cano
I just cant get why people cant get that we are talking about skylines in the game and not on the damned real life...

Cano

but oh well, another dude that thinks the skyline will beat an F1....
I don't think da GT-R could beat a F1, but (fully upgraded) it will beat almost every other car in it's class.

Originally posted by JDMTypeR
I don't think da GT-R could beat a F1, but (fully upgraded) it will beat almost every other car in it's class.

:rolleyes:

First, Cano's statement was just a sarcasm, and second, I can tell you of many cars that fully upgraded can beat a skyline anyday. Ex: the Vipers which I dont like, the Corvettes :embarrassed: (I am in love with them), a Rx-7 which can fully modded gets to 700 hps, (far less hp than a fully modded Skyline) but it is easier to handle.

Of course, I am talking in-game.

Originally posted by cobraking13
Skylines are koool.. PERIOD

I am not saying they arent. they are nice, I like their chunky design with all these aero ad ons and the big mouth in front and I love how advanced and sophysticated they are and how tuneable they are, and I love the way they turn into civilyzed monsters and I think they are one of the most understated cars of the world and I think they are one of the worlds most awesome sports cars... but in the game, they are WAY overrated. its THE Gran turismo car... but it doesnt stand up to this tittle.

Cano

and yes dude it wuz sarcasm... I cant get why you cant get it was sarcasm!!! :P
hahaha ok Ill stop it -__-

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I did know that. It's quite interesting don't you think. I sometimes wonder (especially after seeing the V8s at the GP this month), whether that killed the V8 championship for foreign marques. I wonder how the championship would react to racing versions of the BMW 540, Audi A6 etc...

yeah when it all wend for falcon vs holden commondore (spellin intentional) it kinda wrecked it for me for ages...

but i like going to the v8 supercars now, even if holden do seem to have the edge :/

I don't think that any non-V8's are allowed in, which is one of the things (i think) that is stopping Mitsubishi from entering.

But anyway, this isn't the right topic to be talking about this in. :)

I haven't driven a skyline for a while but when I did I found it did well after some serious tuning. I actually enjoyed tuning it and then driving it.

Back