Skylines!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mindless_dude
  • 8 comments
  • 535 views
Messages
871
My best skyline for now is the mine's skyline , with 735hp i think i can get 1'15'XXX on apricot hill ,so if you can beat that plz send your time,car,and settings.👍
 
My best one is my R34 Vspec II, it's a hybrid though, but it has the Loctite GT-R chassis, and the R390 GT1 engine, that thing is sweet. Even a stock one is awesome. They're so aggressive looking.
gtr.gif
all the way :D
 
Don't get me wrong, Skylines are good enough cars, I just hate tuning them. :banghead:
 
I'm sure others can do a lot better than me.

skyline-apricot.jpg


Calsonic Skyline at 922 HP

Spring: 15, 18
Ride Height: 55, 60
Bound: 2, 4
Rebound: 4, 8
Camber: 2.4, 1.4
Toe: 0, 0
Stablizers: 2, 3
Brakes: 18, 20
LSIT: 0, 10
LSA: 0, 40
LSD: 0, 20
Final Gears: 3.565
Auto Set: 34
Downforce: .7, .95
ASM: 1
TCS: 1
 
So should this be in the Spot Races Mini Forum?

I think he meant street Skylines kideng...;)
Not sure about it though...
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
I don't use Skylines... :nervous:
me neither... they're like **** in the hand... :lol: look awful and got nothing useful to do with it... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Back