Skython and Fabmaru's TT Gallery: 6/12/12 It's been over half a year!!

• Thread starter Skython
  • 63 comments
[/url][/IMG]

Picture that should not be here

Why did you post a picture? This is a gallery to me and Skython to post pictures not everybody. Since you are new here you probably didn't know but you know now.

Last edited:
Like the blur in the first one, and the angle in the second, I reckon you should start playing with the image settings, like colour balance, B&W, etc 👍 :drool: :drool:

Hi Siggesvag, welcome to GTP.

However, this thread is a gallery for Fabmaru and I to show our photomode talents. Can you please use the edit button (found in the bottom right of your screen) and take out the picture, :cheers:. This doesn't mean you can't post pictures, it means that it's in the wrong place, this is the second time someone has done this. Here is where your photo should be: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76186&page=19 :cheers:

Thanks Siggesvag

Last edited:
*knock* *knock*
Is anybody there? I'm still alive. So is my Tourist Trophy copy.
So, here it is! The first update in half a year! Hope you like: :)

Here it is. Please comment. :)

The 2nd shot is simple but amazing. This is my favourite but I also liked the last shot. The zoom (fishtail) looks very good. Well done. 👍

The 2nd shot is simple but amazing. This is my favourite but I also liked the last shot. The zoom (fishtail) looks very good. Well done. 👍

Thanks Skython! :cheers: I wish this version of Fuji Speedway was in GT4. GT4's version of the 2005 Fuji Speedway is a bit boring. :grumpy:

Well I need to bring out an update now, I've had this sitting around for long enough. :lol:

Triumph Speed Triple at Trial Mountain.

Just a small update until I get a cord thing.​

Are you ready for a new update? :D

Honda NSR250R at Trial Mountain

Click for Lightbox

That's all for this update! I hope you like and please comment. :)

Nice update, Fábio. Your work is always looking more professional. 👍

Very cool gallery :D

Off topic (sorry) : What does TT has to do with GT4 ?

Thanks. :cheers: And TT has nothing to do with GT4, hence why it's not in the GT4 section. :sly:

2005 Kawasaki Z1000 (for me the best bike in the game. So much fun!)​

2005 Ducati 999R (can't pull a wheelie? slow revs, quick bike)​

Please comment below, it would be much appreciated.

Back