• Thread starter Sambert
  • 378 comments

Sambert

Backsliden Member
Premium
Australia
Australia
attachment.php

Welcome to the all-purpose TT Photo Mode thread.

Last edited:
I'm slightly annoyed with Tourist Trophy and photomode, mainly because in photos they could've provided a higher resolution shadow map. In some shots it's going to look awful!

One thing I am happy about is the ability to capture crashes :)👍!

Hehe, even if the thread is for motorcycle pics all the photo gallery guys show up. Just one picture is all it took. Photographers have such primitive minds. They'll take the bait like a fish. Hey, I'm a photo gallery guy!?.....

But, seriously, I hope that, one day, car guys and bike guys will just get along and have a mutual photo gallery thread. Or not. Hey, Jordan, it's about time to add a seperate bike pic thread!:lol:

First bike that was not on the JPN site list. Time to find some of the old riding gear.💡

attachment.php

Hay Samberto, can you make video of how this bad ass game sounds?? I might actually have to get this game since half of it already looks good. :dopey: :grumpy:

My 2 cents...

An amazing game.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 159
Lemke
Whats the Ducati like in the game?
Great pictures BTW
Unfortunately all of the twins could sound better, and equipping a racing exhaust doesn’t necessarily improve things aurally.

The 999R is a tidy handler, though it has slightly slower turn-in than the 1000cc fours. Quite similar to the Aprilia RSV Factory.

Edit.
The 190 PS 999R RM is great fun. :cool:

attachment.php

Vonie
Great stuff, guys.
Do the pics come out of TT 1280x960px, like GT4?
Yes they do, but some shots become 1279x960 ... very weird
one nice touch is that all jpegs contain setting information (properties/summary)
just like those jpegs you taken from digital camera

Here are my first shots with PS enhanced

zonekill
Is it an interactive suit that you can see which bones he has broken after a fall!:sly: :sly: :dopey:

:lol: I was about to make a very similar joke :D.

attachment.php

franz
Cool suit Samberto
Have you seen leather jacket yet?
Hey Franz, the bony outfit is made up of a separate jacket and pants. Check the third and fourth section in your closet to find items other than racing suits. I’ve got around fifteen jackets. (Hehe skeletons in the closet.)

Back