Skython's Gallery: Farewell Mr Problematic (3/12/13)

• Thread starter Skython
  • 420 comments
Do Twilight Sparkle! :D

Awesome work, Alex! 👍 Maybe we could do a brony photoshoot.

I forgot to thank you for visiting. ;) Thanks, Justin. :cheers:

SVX
Awesome update man. Can't really pick a favourite. :drool:👍

As for what to do for Twilight Sparkle, why not something like a Lancia Delta?

Thanks, Josh. The Delta could be fitting, I'll see what happens next time I'm on GT. :cheers:

Super realistic! :drool:

Thanks, 20832. :cheers:

Nice pics, I like the R8 and the Ferrari 👍

Thanks, TheRealMeyer. :cheers:

Great update! I really like that R8 photo very, very much! 👍 :drool:

Thanks, Fábio. There seems to be a trend among people liking the R8. ;)

These pics of the classic Ferrari in Kyoto are exceptional.

Thanks, Adrian. :cheers: There is also a trend among the 330. ;)

BkS
Bronies are one thing, but red wheels on a 458. That's boss. 👍

:lol: I just did it to fit the character, but I actually liked the colour schemes (458 and the Challenger). Thanks, BkS. :cheers:

Alright guys. Tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week I have time for GT5, so I'll be gathering a lot of material to keep me occupied until the next holiday break. It may not go to plan, because I might not be able to get into the photo zone (and believe me, you don't want to see the out takes :lol:). So I'll probably be reporting back once a week or so, probably more over the next two weeks, thanks guys...

Skython...

These first three I've been meaning to get out awhile, but I never had enough for an update. Initially they were going to be for SVX's request, but I think this will just be part of it, maybe more in the future.

Now onto new stuff, I bought a Citroen GT... Not to drive, just to take photo's, and this is where it went from there.

I have no real reason to have such a lack of shots of this car in my Gallery, because it's such a gem. :drool: I love the Viper, and here is its racing counterpart.

And lastly, something a little different. I tried some new things with these next shots.

Wait was that fire?

That one wasn't different. :grumpy:

That's more like it...

Thanks for visiting guys, please tell me what you think below. It is always handy to hear your opinions.​

Until next time...

Skython...

Nice update! 👍 First shot (Aston & Maserati), 3rd GT shot and 1st Viper shot are pure gold :drool:
Speaking of Aston & Maserati - this is a work in progress. ;)

Oh crap! You got my bad driving in that last Maserati vs. Aston shot. :scared:

Thank you so much for doing my request! I regret not holding it together in that last Maserati vs. Aston shot...

Fantastic Citroen shots, really liking the third one. Viper ones are great too, doesn't look like a standard at all! Third one is awesome.

Your experiments are... interesting. Great to see your trying something different.

Yo, I didn't know, that PD made the Viper GTS-R Premium! :sly:

Thanks, you've just won the award for most "Generic standard car update comment." :lol: :cheers:

Nice update! 👍 First shot (Aston & Maserati), 3rd GT shot and 1st Viper shot are pure gold :drool:
Speaking of Aston & Maserati - this is a work in progress. ;)

I liked your update. ;) A nice coincidence between it though. Thanks for commenting, Nato. :cheers:

BkS
The ass on the GTS-R is too hot... :drool:

It's red hot... And white. ;) Thanks, BkS. :cheers:

SVX
Oh crap! You got my bad driving in that last Maserati vs. Aston shot. :scared:

Thank you so much for doing my request! I regret not holding it together in that last Maserati vs. Aston shot...

Fantastic Citroen shots, really liking the third one. Viper ones are great too, doesn't look like a standard at all! Third one is awesome.

Your experiments are... interesting. Great to see your trying something different.

:lol: The Camaro section hasn't gone down too well then? Thanks anyway. :cheers:

Fantastic GTbC shots! :)

I was happy with how clean the shots of the Citroen turned out. ;) Thanks. :cheers:

Outstanding pics. :drool:

Thanks again, Adrian. :cheers:

Great photos with great cars! Awesome update! :drool:

Thanks, Fábio. :cheers:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As of the last year or two, Mini has been back in the WRC... I think. And the road version from the DLC looks nice in the Tuscan hills... So have some big Mini in the dirt. ;)

And as an extra, I got a car with a similar colour to my MLP OC, and there I went. So my OC with one of my favourite GT5 cars. ;)

Thanks for viewing, please comment below.

It would be appreciated.

Great lens flare use! 👍 Plus OC pony usage. :P

Too bad the Countryman in GT5 is FWD. :indiff:

Great lens flare use! 👍 Plus OC pony usage. :P

Too bad the Countryman in GT5 is FWD. :indiff:

Yeah, but now I stick to FWD no longer, because of Richard Burns Rally. ;) :cheers: Thanks, Justin.

Aw man, you know Toscana is my weak spot. Amazing pics! 👍

I did it specially as an organized attack on you. :P Thanks, mate. :cheers:

I really like the Mini set, good angles and editing.

:cheers:, CF.

SVX
Excellent Countryman set man. I'm loving shot #3 to bits. :drool:👍

Thanks, Josh. :cheers: In that shot I was trying to capture a sense that it was in slow motion, I think I did it quite well. But now I look back I think it cold have been done better.

Very beautiful Countryman in Toscana. :drool:

Thanks, Adrian. :cheers:

Now for something a little different. Since I have nothing for an update, and a new game that I should have bought 6 months ago but waited too long. Here's a Special Edition update.

Skoda Fabia S2000 - Richard Burns Rally

Thank you for viewing

Please comment below, it would be appreciated.

7148094987_749c5c77d1.jpg

Excellent work! :drool: Despite being a 6-year-old game.

And, I just realized now that you have Flickr! :dunce:
I already added you as contact! :D

This set makes me want Skodas in GT. My dad has a Skoda. It's a nice car. Very comfy and pretty fast, too. And it's not even the RS version.

Anyway, very cool pictures Skython! 👍 I should pick this game up sometime.

See you around,

theRealMeyer

Oh my god, it's been so long since I've done any of this. Almost a year as a matter of fact. And recently I found some old GT5 shots on my eternal hard drive, so why not?

Nice shots. I like these 3 the most :)
Still, doesn't look good enough as GT5 :D:sly:

It does when in the right hands... But without some pro photoshop guru, most definitely not. :lol: Thanks for visiting here. :cheers:

SVX
Nice shots Skython. Very realistic. :drool:👍

Thanks, Josh. :cheers:

Excellent work! :drool: Despite being a 6-year-old game.

And, I just realized now that you have Flickr! :dunce:
I already added you as contact! :D

Well, add 1 to that age because it's been a year. Thanks, Justin. :cheers:

This set makes me want Skodas in GT. My dad has a Skoda. It's a nice car. Very comfy and pretty fast, too. And it's not even the RS version.

Anyway, very cool pictures Skython! 👍 I should pick this game up sometime.

See you around,

theRealMeyer

Agreed, I'd like to see Skoda's in GT too. Think of all the possibilities... Thanks, mate. :cheers:

There may be shots I've already posted in there. But even if there are double ups, they're all fresh edits so there may be something different in there.

There's a few nice ones in that lot, I particularly like shots 8 & 13. Both are great and in different ways. Nice work 👍

And welcome back also. ;)

Well pinch me, am I dreaming? (If so, a nightmare has just turned into a fantastic dream!)

Skython's back! 👍 And with some quite outstanding pictures there, too! :drool:

Makes me feel kind of guilty for not having posted a set in a long time... will get to that soon.

Anyway, good to see you back Skython! :)

It's certainly has been awhile, but worth the wait I'd say - great set of images - well composed and edited. 👍 Love the SLS Toscana shot with the lensflare - it's very bright but works perfectly and the reflections/halos are very tasteful and add to rather than distract from the image - well done. :)

Where have you been all my life? :lol:

Welcome back, Alex! :drool:

Prison...

No, not actually. The moment I go to prison, will be the moment I got hungry and ate the Judge's muffins when in court for not paying up on fart tax or something. Thanks for visiting, Justin. :D :cheers:

Nice shots here, mate.👍 Like the clean style on almost all of them.
Glad you're back.:)

I'm glad I'm back too... I need something to stop me getting bored. :P Luckily I'm on a small holiday right now, so I'll be on the PS3 a bit so there will be more from me in the near future. :D Thanks for visiting, Alex. :cheers: :D

GPR
There's a few nice ones in that lot, I particularly like shots 8 & 13. Both are great and in different ways. Nice work 👍

And welcome back also. ;)

Thank you for visiting, mate. :cheers: :D I was hoping the 8th shot was the right choice. I had 3 different versions of it. One was a wider shot, and was this one, and the other was somewhere in the middle.

Well pinch me, am I dreaming? (If so, a nightmare has just turned into a fantastic dream!)

Skython's back! 👍 And with some quite outstanding pictures there, too! :drool:

Makes me feel kind of guilty for not having posted a set in a long time... will get to that soon.

Anyway, good to see you back Skython! :)

:lol: If this made it into a fantastic dream... Then you're clinically insane. :P But that's appreciated here, because quite frankly, all signs of my own sanity has been zero for the past 6 years. It's been so long, and I need to pop into your gallery for a look around. :D Thanks for visiting, mate. :cheers:

It's certainly has been awhile, but worth the wait I'd say - great set of images - well composed and edited. 👍 Love the SLS Toscana shot with the lensflare - it's very bright but works perfectly and the reflections/halos are very tasteful and add to rather than distract from the image - well done. :)

That's good. I'm aware these days that I used to have a lot of lense flare, so I tried to add it without it being too obvious. :D It took a lot of time to get that editing right because the shot in game was very good looking, but came out onto my USB looking terrible. :confused: Guess that happens with GT5 sometimes. But yeah, thanks, Nato. :cheers:

All of your SLS shots look straight out of a magazine. Excellent job with this set!

Thank you very much. :cheers: Though the fact that I have sets which feature the same red SLS so often is sort of annoying for me. :P I can't keep away from it. :D

Ah, it's actually pretty cool to be doing this again. I'll have a new set out later today, or tomorrow, because as I said somewhere in this post (did I?), I have time off now, so I have photo time. :D

Back