SLEEPER DRIFTWORX--OP Updates-NOW RECRUITING-- MONDAY NIGHT MISSILE MADNESS--D1SL

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 339 comments
  • 17,443 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancel the cancellation! This random storm has already passed? Lol M*N*M will be open in 15 mins...
. . .Really cool but. . .I don't know why you quoting my post. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
ROOMS OPEN! # 1472-6681-3415-7081-3025
 
I know this vid is old or you may have seen it, but I just found it. AWESOOOOMMEE!!!
 
Turn down for what?!

GIF_20140428_195031_zpsm7gs4mxf.gif
 
Good Runs everyone ive drifted with so far 👍
 
hahaha :lol: you'll find some
 
Ha same! Thats funny!
 
So I just had the best time ever drifting, ON GT5!!!!!!!!!!!! GT6 is wack! lol
These past days i was trying to get back on GT5 but all those updates... Beause i deleted them all to make my hybrids again.
 
Them feels...
 
Too bad your newbie a** wouldn't tandem with me mr SH mofo
Blame my old self on that one, none of those cars were quick....or tandem ready...
 
Last edited:
:eek: :eek: :drool: :drool: When is this cool thing going to come out??
Its already out, its a company in japan or wherever you can pay to have the course to yourself and drive an initial d replica anytime you want. (Initial D Experience)
 
Its already out, its a company in japan or wherever you can pay to have the course to yourself and drive an initial d replica anytime you want. (Initial D Experience)
What happens if someone wrecks the car?
 
What happens if someone wrecks the car?
Im sure its like a rental car service, They make sure you have insurance or something. But it is japan, These cars are a dime a dozen
 
Its already out, its a company in japan or wherever you can pay to have the course to yourself and drive an initial d replica anytime you want. (Initial D Experience)
Im sure its like a rental car service, They make sure you have insurance or something. But it is japan, These cars are a dime a dozen

Oh yeah, I've heard of it. I thought this was like a fan movie or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back