SLEEPER DRIFTWORX--OP Updates-NOW RECRUITING-- MONDAY NIGHT MISSILE MADNESS--D1SL

• Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 339 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No tune? Just turbo? bolt ons...

It was around 170-180hp.

Stock turbo/engine, I think the only things I had were exhaust, intake, and maybe the cat. (+ oil change)

Tranny/suspension/diff/weight all stock.

It was around 170-180hp.

Stock turbo/engine, I think the only things I had were exhaust, intake, and maybe the cat. (+ oil change)

Tranny/suspension/diff/weight all stock.
We weren't talking about the same hachi's lol all good tho!

Stewy Bryant's RE-CAP of 2013

RE-CAP of 2013

Also @gkscoobydoo16 and @Cookie10 I haven't heard from yall in a good while, Please message me when you can.

Had to, Even with stock tires, max camber, best tune I could throw on it, it wouldnt hold a drift...But its only 450hp street tuned 2j.
NFS ai kinda sucks, I did a race with a fully built ae none swapped N/a and I still beat them. With there full race spec r8's and such

OK, Op update coming soon, Team name is changing, Colors are changing. WHY? Well to be honest im not feeling the name and it was someone else's at one point so im going back to what was originally mine and im re making that name and Ill be sticking with that for however long the life of GT6/GT etc. Colors will be updated shortly.

OK, Op update coming soon, Team name is changing, Colors are changing. WHY? Well to be honest im not feeling the name and it was someone else's at one point so im going back to what was originally mine and im re making that name and Ill be sticking with that for however long the life of GT6/GT etc. Colors will be updated shortly.
Daaammnnnnn!!!! :crazy: Good s***t maan!! 👍 I've been amazed by the work that you've put into this new OP, I'm loving it. You

are, by now, the best on this type of thing. You should get a carrier in this!!! In my opinion, you have more than what it takes

for the job. Work for a company or some s***t. :lol:

I really like your "ABOUT ME" section, specially this part, "But back on topic, I have a passion for drifting, So GT6 is a great

substitute for those who cant afford the lifestyle.
"

I feel so much the same way about this quote, its the reason why i like GT6 so much. I've learned a lot about cars and drifting in

this past two years because of GT.

:cheers:

Op updated more, Few things coming up in the next few weeks, Team tryouts pm me for details, Huge video/project in the works, D1SL RD 3 is 1 day away cant wait, RD 4 line video is sitting here waiting to be released! :D Going back to my original GT5 crew names feels great, feels like home, feels like its meant to be all over again, Im sure everyone has figured out I love 400hp or less cars :crazy: So my old crew rules now apply 400hp or less. Ill be able to host my sleeper lobbies yet again. Anyways thanks thus far for those who been supportive and stuck around and ill see most of you Saturday and the rest of you during M*N*M and whenever else I can! Thanks GTP!

Op updated more, Few things coming up in the next few weeks, Team tryouts pm me for details, Huge video/project in the works, D1SL RD 3 is 1 day away cant wait, RD 4 line video is sitting here waiting to be released! :D Going back to my original GT5 crew names feels great, feels like home, feels like its meant to be all over again, Im sure everyone has figured out I love 400hp or less cars :crazy: So my old crew rules now apply 400hp or less. Ill be able to host my sleeper lobbies yet again. Anyways thanks thus far for those who been supportive and stuck around and ill see most of you Saturday and the rest of you during M*N*M and whenever else I can! Thanks GTP!
I wish I could like your OP more than one time. :P

I was told the old one has disappeared and I was granted an ok to use the name on gt6
image.jpg

Lightning, Thunder, Heavy rain, Homie don't play that BULL:censored: If it clears up ill try for a later time tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back