SLEEPER DRIFTWORX--OP Updates-NOW RECRUITING-- MONDAY NIGHT MISSILE MADNESS--D1SL

• Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 339 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I FOUND HEAVEN!​

10255859_639715066105466_4408732078904048075_o.jpg

View attachment 142576
View attachment 142577

THIS MONDAY GRAB ONE OF THE S13 HACHI'S AND LETS GET EM SIDEWAYS!

RULES: MUST REMAIN *STOCK*
NO TUNING/NO ADD ONS, NO WEIGHT REDUCTIONS. NOTHING!

STOCK
STOCK

STOCK

ALLOWED: PAINT, RIMS ANY SIZE, LOCKED DIFF, OIL CHANGE :D

THE ROOM WILL BE SET TO 213HP, FOR EVERY HACH IS RUNING EXACTLY THAT AFTER AN OIL CHANGE.
WEIGHT WILL BE SET TO 1,220KG AND PP SET TO 416

also this will be in a drift trial lobby
ALL HACHI'S ARE EQUAL
(NOT IN REAL LIFE) LOL

SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF, GRAB ONE AND JOIN US MONDAY NIGHT @ 6PM ET
(THERE MIGHT BE A MINI COMP) TBD...

@DDK TRY_HARD @Isho @PUSH @Lilslick510

Little bit of a change: *Custom suspension* is now allowed! BUT: The rest must still remain stock! 213hp CAP 1,220kg limit. etc.

Last edited:
Ok, Scratch out all the hachi stock stuff, M*N*M will be going back to it's originality! Any 400hp Missile will now be allowed. Sorry for misleading you all with the stock hachi challenge, turns out its more annoying than fun seeing how its nothing like real life. lol

Racing hachi's on nurburgring on CH with just bolt-on upgrades (stock engine/turbo) is really fun!

They're so light it feels like you're racing on SH (albeit in a heavier car).

Me @Isho and MCR-Hako did it a short while ago.

I think it would be amazing with 6+ people, just a thing to consider! :D

Racing hachi's on nurburgring on CH with just bolt-on upgrades (stock engine/turbo) is really fun!

Im open to suggestions, and nurb is fun on ch aslong as there is more drifting, lol just be prepared for anything! Might be a missile night on nurb.

Im open to suggestions, and nurb is fun on ch aslong as there is more drifting, lol just be prepared for anything! Might be a missile night on nurb.
I would love to try out my s14 on nurb. never have drifted there, tho. intersting!!!

Ok so its time my chaser got a full test! MnM will be a nurb night, 400hp missiles as usual, ch, etc. Drift the whole nurb! Ill put a collection of clips from Monday together and make a sweet video. Hope to see more new faces for MnM!!!

Ok so its time my chaser got a full test! MnM will be a nurb night, 400hp missiles as usual, ch, etc. Drift the whole nurb! Ill put a collection of clips from Monday together and make a sweet video. Hope to see more new faces for MnM!!!
Where the video from Saturday? Not rushing just thought I'd ask tho

Edit: nevermind I found it in my YouTube feed.

Last edited:
Nurb missile tuning lobby open! It would not be wise to come in M*n*M unprepared!

No tune? Just turbo? bolt ons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back