SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
People are hating on the Ford transit on the other side lol Its not meant to be a super serious car, glad theres something to play around with.

I love the Transit. It's nice to see something that normally wouldn't be in a car/racing/driving game.

I might hop on for a few, been sick as hell all day so I don't know if I'm up for doing much of anything.

I'm just gonna keep playin Skyrim then. Deleted all my chars and started fresh with a blunt weapon Paladin, been fuuuuun.

Fine.
Also,
I remembered something,
What ever happened to that Camaro fender Fizzy was supposed to be getting?

I got FM4 like 3 days ago, it's alright. Not as good as I thought, though the 787B sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Waste of money Bally. Although everyone that WAS playing GT5 went back to that crap. coughadamcough

I'd still play GT5 if everyone didn't get online at 3am

Cro and I are on just about every Friday & Saturday at a "normal" time. :P

Besides that, Cro is always posting wanting people to dori with him throughout the week and no one ever joins him.

Yea at like 2/3am lol. I can't use my wheel that late, nevermind wanting to use it that late -_-

I don't know. If he can't ship it to germany I'll tell him to send it to you, Cro or Pwner. You are the the only guys I know from America.

You will have to fight eachother to see who gets it.

Yeah FM4 is honestly worse than FM3 just with better physics i suppose but nothing major that will make you want the game.

I only play it coz its the only racing sim on xbox, but the whole game is shoddy and done seems like T10 just said "that'll do". You may blame the limited time they have but that doesnt excuse the backwards movement, not fixing any bugs just creating more which is the one tging that I think they need to do before they even start making a new game.

Yeah I could never get you guys to join me for a slide, and all the randoms I've been meeting haven't really stood out.

So I've just been playing that one game with beards and dragons, but not bearded dragons, unfortunately.

Yea I know! I got 600 in my bank I was thinking about trying to get it for like 550 and sell it for a bit more.

Makin' profits.
tumblr_m384s60nr41rsnm07o1_500.gif

££££££

Back