SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
they are all the same

They're not.

Toyota 86.
car_photo_482335_7.jpg

Subaru BRZ
2013-subaru-brz-sports-car-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-432774-s-429x262.jpg

Notice the difference now?

Bumper doesn't bother me much.. wouldn't stay that way anyways. I want the rocket bunny kit or whatever it's called anyways!

The TRUST/Greddy lips that are on the render with the rocket bunny fenders run the stock bumpers

Oh word I didn't even notice that. Even still, I could afford the payments but I doubt I could get the loan. :(

Yea I was saying to Juber, if I had a stable job and could afford the payments I'd get one.

How come you're selling it?

I just don't have that much time for it nor an adequate set-up to use it. I really don't want to but I haz bills to pay. I'll get one again eventually.

Damn that sucks. If the shipping wouldn't of been stupid amounts I would of considered it.

Pwner, i am highly interested in your G27, quote me :).

Shipping to AUS would probably be $483920109273 but I'll have a look when I get out of work. Thanks Adam, that Impreza is a BEAST!

Vege.. about $60usd to ship to you. Looking for around $175 for the wheel.. up to you. lol

@Paulus, I had a job before, there is no work for me now, as nobody is building houses and I'm a carpenter. Damn you economy!

@Pwner, that plus postage is still cheaper than a G27 here, I looked around and the minimum I found was $350 AUD, $400 being the average.

I have to see how I am money wise before I could say a definate yes, so if you find someone that want to buy it, sell it :sly:.

@Pwner, that plus postage is still cheaper than a G27 here, I looked around and the minimum I found was $350 AUD, $400 being the average.

I have to see how I am money wise before I could say a definate yes, so if you find someone that want to buy it, sell it :sly:.

I only really have 1 offer right now but it's a bit lower than I want to let it go for so... let me know I guess. It's pretty much brand new, I got maybe 5-10 hours of use on it.

Anyone from the team still around? I'm slowly starting to come back to GT5.. probably clean-up the roster and start looking for some fresh meat soon. :sly:

I've been thinking about getting on the past week or so to try the new BRZ, but I can't stand the thought of having to listen to the DFGT, lol.

Oh, by the way. You always get on xbox when I'm getting off :(

I've already got 3 or 4 BRZ's lol. And I know I do, I try to get on earlier but it never happens. Someday we shall meet again. haha

Back