SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
Hey Fadam; if you want we can drift some time. I've started drifting GT5 again (little by little) and have now gotten the hang of using the GT2 wheel in GT5. I sometimes drift with BkS which is a lot of fun.. Havent got a mic though, and i hate typing on the PS3..

I might come online one day this week, I haven't been on for a while, though, lol.

Heh, I haven't seen you online in ages. Guessing you've had a lot of work? :P

@Paulus - Haha, yeah it's fun, but sometimes I bring out the most stupidest cars...

Im fine! But not on the team, which i guess you mean by "everyone"...

Anyways; I would like to drift with you guys! I know only Fadam (and BkS, but im not sure if he's on your team) is in my timezone, but lets do this on a friday night and break some time barriers! We could invite AVholic too and let the good time roll and get some pizza, liquids and greens!!

Nevermind; ill bring the greens!

I'm in your timezone too. Didn't play GT5 in ages tho and probably can't even drift anymore.

Im learning to drift all over again.. The weird thing is the tracks, you kinda know them, but cant drift them anymore..
Plus i was/am learning to drift with the fanatec wheel. Ive also bought the dlc tracks; ive always loved Spa as a track and there are many driftable corners there.

It made GT5 interesting again..

Ill add you if your not on my FL; lets drift some time!

I might come online later to buy the new track DLC and try drift, lol. The worst part is I can't stand the sound of the DFGT anymore :(

SFX_Adavicro

Where about in the natural state do you live I live in hot springs its great to see another person from arkansas

Had a little drift earlier when I downloaded the new track & FRS. Wasn't to bad, just need to learn my transitions again.

I've got a few tracks I want to finish building in Trials Evo then I'll probably start playing GT5 again. I kind of miss it.. I might even start playing on the weekends if I see anyone else on.

I live in Conway.

To teammates: How about we drift like uhhhh, a team?

Edit: that sounded dickish, I'm sorry. It's just that I check if anyones on all the time and obviously no one is. Add the fact you people that are supposively part of "our" team havn't even tried to add me in months makes me have a good belly laugh.

So...?

Do you want to play a game? Before we're 40?

Last edited:
I'll come drift after my EDC battle today. So probably like 7/8pm my time if anyone will be on?

Edit: A few people who haven't added you may just be friends/members of SFX from the "other" game.

Also, if people are going to be on at a reasonable time for me to use my wheel, I'll start coming back on.

Anyone grab the Twin Ring Motegi DLC yet? Probably going to hop on after the movies and get it and do some drifting if anyone is down.

I don't have any DLC but I was getting on here to see if you wanted to drift. Let me know soonish if you do.

:cheers:

Movie was sold out so I'm just chilling with my little brother for a few then I'll venture on.

Back