SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
Lol no, i have like £30 to last me till next friday so im not gonna spend on any luxuries at the mo. Student/unemployed life is pure BS

ALSO,
BEER!
You're opinions. I always wondered.
I like Guinness, Fizzy likes Helles.

Your* haha

Stella is good aswell, but I usually only drink Helles and the occasional Corona here and there. Or rum. Or tequila.

:mad:
I hate those words.
You have no idea how many times I've put "You're" instead of "Your."
I like milk
That's expected.
You're too fancy to be drinking barbaric things such as alcohol.
Mark only drinks the fine beverage of knowledge.

@ Fadam: Stella is freakin awesome, I've had it quite a few times it's one of the few beers good with a meal.

@ Pwner: I got on here to see if you were off tonight and wanted to drift, so, ya want to?

Edit: I came off too passive, let's try that again. Get your ass on GT5 now, then I'll make a lobby. I'm on Skyrim now waiting.

Last edited:
I like German woman called Mark

It's either a German woman, or German women. Get facepalmed!

Gave my Fortza copy to a colleague, and tried to buy some MS Points to get FEZ and Trials Evo. Turns out my eBay Account was hacked and now the points were sent to an address i don't have access to.

That's 20€ down the drain. I'm quite mad.

It's either a German woman, or German women. Get facepalmed!

Gave my Fortza copy to a colleague, and tried to buy some MS Points to get FEZ and Trials Evo. Turns out my eBay Account was hacked and now the points were sent to an address i don't have access to.

That's 20€ down the drain. I'm quite mad.

butler.gif

Would you like for me to hack them back sir, possibly even kill them for you?

Please, go ahead kind sir.

The address they placed in my account is teausy145@hotmail.com and the security question is 儿童时期的最好朋友, which seems to be Chinese and translates to "Childhood best friend".

Answer that, and i might get my MS points (if they haven't been used aleady).

I have no clue how to hack, haha.
Yeah, soooo....Chinese hackers suck. You could post the e-mail account on 4Chan and have them have their way with it.

What are you going to do now? Make a new eBay account?

I've already reset my password and contacted support.

Apparently Mr. Chinaman tried to get people to make business outside of eBay and rip them off using my account. What a doucher.

I'm an idiot though. When i bought the MS Points and wanted to pay them using PayPal, it stated that false Mailaddress, but i only thought WTF, put in my address and continued with the payment, not realizing that the address in PayPal is handed over by eBay. If i had stopped there, changed the address in "my eBay" and paid afterwards, all would've been fine. Oh well, lesson learned.

The S15 picture. Even Mike gave my crap about it, but I then explained that I actually think it's awesome and he even apologized. Cool guy.

Back