SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
Executive post. Members with a "limited contract" should be just that, limited. If there IS members that want to move forward, then, well...

Please stay on topic, watch your language, and abide by the Acceptable Use Policy, fellas. You're all so far off topic, it's not even funny.

Stick to talking about drifting in GT5 (et al), or find a chat room for your discussion.

Yh that was the plan but meh, more important stuff to purchase/save up for now.

254px-Automobili_Lamborghini.jpg

Oh yeah.
Lambo time.
Gotta spend that pro DJ money.

They should have an update that lets people put whatever wheels they damn well want to put on their cars, like on the old games.

I know, such simple features which we want instead we get stupid stuff like autovista or whatever the gt5 alternative fail is? Stupid amounts of the same car maybe.

YEAH.
WE NEED SILVIA K's and Q's!

(Not gonna lie, I built a CA18DE Silvia in GT4 and ran it with nitrous)

Cro how late do you normally stay up during the week?

It depends, lately I've been going to bed pretty early. I've tried hosting a few tryout lobbies in the evening hours but gave up because it's always tools. 👎

Quick question, when you guys (on le wheel, or if you're angry Dave) drift do you guys go full throttle, or do you feather?

I'm tired of being bawls slow.
I can kinda counter smooth, but I see no gains of speed.

Oh well I was going to say that I've been getting out an hour or 2 earlier than normal most days of the week. Get Trials already noob! I know you'll be up when I get out trying to beat me. haha

Group
Quick question, when you guys (on le wheel, or if you're angry Dave) drift do you guys go full throttle, or do you feather?

I'm tired of being bawls slow.
I can kinda counter smooth, but I see no gains of speed.

Its a matter of how well your car is able to get settled once you've initiated/transitioned, once the car has settled its full throttle. Obviously other factors like how well the car can put the power down will effect your speed.

It also depends what sort of corner which determines what sort of throttle action you use, suzuaka is usually just balls out full throttle although you may have to feather on first corner as its high speed entry and wanna slow a lil down. Second corner of tsukuba short battle section after the bridge usually requires feathering to allow yourself to get round the corner without writing your car off.

So car setup and corner angle effects throttle positioning. Not always balls out.

Like Luka, I have a heavy right foot. 99% I'm full throttle. Very rarely am I ever feathering. It's just my style of driving. :P

BkS
Like Luka, I have a heavy right foot. 99% I'm full throttle. Very rarely am I ever feathering. It's just my style of driving. :P

Me too! I have a G27 racing wheel and i never feather the throttle. Your not the
Only one. Ive realized that i have a heavy foot. Nd on the r-x7 TC race car , its hard not to hoof the throttle all the way down. The car has lotts of slip and very very powerful.

Think its better to use a mixture of both when needed, smoother drivin bro.

Should be purchasing a ms wheel tomorrow, making the move to the dark side. Quite liked one of a few roller user, but the game has become very boring :/

Back