SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, might make some more money selling some S15 trannys to people back in the US. Profits upwards of 2 grand, I am excited haha.

If anyone wants their driver profile updated, hit me up with a PM. Also, if you'd like some snaps/vids in the media section, throw some links in that PM as well.
-
Also since I'm on the subject: Cube, Night, Kustomz & CH - Get active or die. But seriously, if no effort is made, there is really no reason to be here. If you're dealing with RL stuff, just say so.
-
Time for a chaaaaaaaange! Who's with me? :D haha

I'll be online in a couple of hours if anyone else will be? Just got home and need to sort some thing out then I'll be on for a while.

I should be on shortly Adam. I got some to do first.

@Pwner - I'm gonna update mine, so I'll send you a PM later on. 👍

Take it! Haha.

Oh, just ask we was talking about that Driftuh dude, he posted the picture of Go's R32 on that truck you poste a couple of days ago, lol.

Edit: Hahaha, that's twice I posted a picture you was going to now :P

Oh look, now a picture I posted has appeared -_-

I'll be online in about 30/45 minutes.

Droppin in to post this, hope to see you guys register! Good Luck!

6967155309_bcc16b0f17_b.jpg

@Bk: Tune works like a charm. Turning the FF down helped too. I had it on 10 in-game, and 100% on my Wheel. Might have been a little too much. Might.

@Bk: Tune works like a charm. Turning the FF down helped too. I had it on 10 in-game, and 100% on my Wheel. Might have been a little too much. Might.

Good to know it worked for you! :D I turned my FFB down to 2 because I literally had to fight with the wheel. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back