SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered all the paper stuff for my bank account today. Should be here on Monday, so I'll order Outsiders sometime next week. I doubt I'll get it anytime soon tho. They are still dealing with all the pre-orders lol.

Pwner, if I'm not around when the thread gets locked, feel free to re-make it.

Just reported the thread, couldn't be bothered finding a mod to message, lol.

I'm off to bed because I'm about to pass out, catch you later guys.

Night Adam... I probs won't be on tomorrow until around 6-7PM tomorrow. I'm out with the big brother and fam tomorrow. Oh fun times... XD

You guys suck, nobody drifted with me tonight! I had to make do with D-Maxxers and some BURSTies. Poor show! :(

I have a good excuse! :P

Hahaha, this is true! Although you could just steal someone elses internet!

If you need any tips on the new OP for the new thread - check out my thread that got Stickied for that precise reason ;)

Tried that. Only one wireless connection it's secured. Also, I have a great idea for the OP, it's called copy and paste. :P

Sean I was gonna join you, then I thought... That TSS lobby is pretty full let's join that. I then drifted for about an hour before going off to take a poop and then buy a Merc C63 which drifts amazingly stock.

I may drift with you tomorrow, although US D1 qualifying is tomorrow and so is the D-Max Drift Matsuri so you might be outta luck unless you plan on going to these. :P

I've been invited along to the Drift Matsuri - So I might as well make an appearance if I'm on!
Going to head to bed just now anyway - been a long week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back