SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I found that by accient looking for my USB, haha. That's in the back of my PS3, just need to plug the Beaches in and I'm away.

Edit: I wish I could make this true RWD :(

6967264459_f3fe28b5b9_z.jpg

6967264141_7bd615b140_z.jpg

Looks so awesome! Even for a standard.

Alright well then the rest of these turds need to get one!
Edit - Go make the new thread Adam.

I've got a mic, just need to get an adapter for it since my other one broke within 2 days of having it. *_____*

I want the wireless stereo headphones from Sony though for the PS3. :3
They look so awesome.

New thread? I had one, then I stood up with my foot on the cord and pulled the ear pieces off lol.

Adam, someone has a ****ing facebook group under the name D1 Grand Prix and hes stealing all kinds of crap from our tumblrs.

you found the link? Its almost all yours, but theres a bit of mine and wanganfish's. Why u no source :grumpy:

Very frustrating, lol.

I've requested this thread get locked so I can creat a new one and keep everything up to date. So if you see it locked, don't panic a new one will be open shortly, lol.

Hello there.
My name is Ba55ify and I drift on GT5. I am from the uk and drift with my only drift car... Dodge Challenger. It has been fully modified and the horse power has doubled. I was wondering because I am quite a good drifter, (been practicing for a while), if I could join your team. My Ps3 ID is KINA97
Send me a message on that if you would like to write back.
From Ba55ify

Hello there.
My name is Ba55ify and I drift on GT5. I am from the uk and drift with my only drift car... Dodge Challenger. It has been fully modified and the horse power has doubled. I was wondering because I am quite a good drifter, (been practicing for a while), if I could join your team. My Ps3 ID is KINA97
Send me a message on that if you would like to write back.
From Ba55ify

Doesn't exactly work like that but you are more than welcome to join in our lobbies whenever you see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back