SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking through the list there the 1 and the the 8th look soo real i think you just stuck the GT logo on a real picture lol

EDIT hello theres more here :L i just dont get how you do it :/

looking through the list there the 1 and the the 8th look soo real i think you just stuck the GT logo on a real picture lol

EDIT hello theres more here :L i just dont get how you do it :/

He's definitely got some photography skills, hopefully I can take some decent ones when I get the game. From the looks of it, settings aren't as important or its at least easier to get better shots.

Also, switched around the media and news section, looks better now IMO.

Ok, so i just tried making a PSN for SFX_Fadam and it's saying that online id cannot be used :( Same for SFX-Fadam

Ok, so i just tried making a PSN for SFX_Fadam and it's saying that online id cannot be used :( Same for SFX-Fadam

Imposters make me laugh. Do you have to own a playstation to create an ID?

I don't think they are being used cause when i made this PSN it said it is already in use please choose another, this just says cannot be used :S

And no, i don't think so, because Bk made his quite a while ago

I don't think they are being used cause when i made this PSN it said it is already in use please choose another, this just says cannot be used :S

And no, i don't think so, because Bk made his quite a while ago

You can make them on the PSN site, but to use them you need to register your PS3 i think.. I tried to get my old mate to add me, said my tag didnt exist.

BkS
You can make them on the PSN site, but to use them you need to register your PS3 i think.. I tried to get my old mate to add me, said my tag didnt exist.

I went ahead and made the seperate PSN IDs of "SFX_Adavicro" and "Adavicro", when I get my PS3 all I have to do is synch up my account? Shouldn't be an issue right?

Well, seeing as SFX_Fadam has been taken, i was thinking SFX_Dubstep lol. I'm so uncreative

Why not just use Fadam? Is it really necessary we have SFX in our PSN anyway? We have it in our GT's which we paid 800MSP for remember!!

I'd prefer it to be honest Bk, Fadam23 was just a random one i come up with cause Fadam wasn't available and i didn't know what everyone else was doing with there PSN names.

Anyway more pictures, this time of my "race modified" Camaro

5227425513_519820e2fc_z.jpg

5227425515_3aa0afd4f7_z.jpg

5227425517_2a7e5bfde1_z.jpg

5227425521_c592c1c9fe_z.jpg

5227425527_b8369960a9_z.jpg

5227425529_9bd0e826d1_z.jpg

Well, I won't be posting much here seeing as new users are moderated and it seems like my previous post wasn't approved
You're right - your first post was deleted because it contained two "words" for lack of a better term - Sup and gaiz - neither of which added anything to the discussion at hand. This post, on the other hand, is it's complete antithesis. 👍

TB
You're right - your first post was deleted because it contained two "words" for lack of a better term - Sup and gaiz - neither of which added anything to the discussion at hand. This post, on the other hand, is it's complete antithesis. 👍

Steady on mate. He was only saying hello in his rather childish terms.

No need to slice 'n' dice him yet >_<

Frank, act mildly mature at least. You can do it, I believe in you. We are trying to minimalize the 1337 Speak.

I agree with TB 👍

BkS
No need to slice 'n' dice him yet >_<
I neither diced nor sliced anyone. I simply pointed out why it wasn't approved and that the one I did approve was exponentially better both in terms of quality and substance.
Perhaps the atmosphere and stuff around here isn't as laid back as FM.net lmao.
Having never been there, I couldn't tell you. Regardless, welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

What Bk said was what I was trying to do.

Perhaps the atmosphere and stuff around here isn't as laid back as FM.net lmao.

Its much more laid back and the environment is a lot more friendly. You just have to be careful and thoughtful with your posts.

I agree with this

Thank you. Its hard to be useful and respected on a forum, its easy to troll and contribute nothing.

Adam, I love the RM camaro, that second shot is crisp. Ill add it to the OP tomorrow, Im off the PC for the night to sulk in my woes lol.

Ah alright. I'll have to see for myself around the forum lmao.

Hopefully one day I'll get my hands on a PS3.

You said yourself you make about $60 a day, just put away a little bit of money each paycheck and youll have one in no time :)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Its hard to be useful and respected on a forum, its easy to troll and contribute nothing.

Adam, I love the RM camaro, that second shot is crisp. Ill add it to the OP tomorrow, Im off the PC for the night to sulk in my woes lol.

Thanks Cro, I think i might tune it for drifting seeing as i can still put any tyres i want on IIRC :D

You said yourself you make about $60 a day, just put away a little bit of money each paycheck and youll have one in no time :)...

$60 per day when I'm working. At this rate it'd be February or even March next year till I'm able to purchase a PS3 and GT5.

Plus, I need a descent TV; as my LCD cracked itself last week, I've been using a computer monitor for my 360 ever since lol.

@ Adam, sounds good. Ive been wondering if you can put any tires on RM cars, not just slicks. I hope its true that you can. If so, expect to see me in a RM Camaro '10

@ Frank, thats sucky :(, well once you get a TV maybe you can start putting money away. If you have random things to sell, do it 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back