SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats if you can even do RM on a '10 Camaro, i shall be nice and check for you

Ive seen them before. They look amazing, the vinyls are really cool. RMing also widens your wheels right?

Yea look how wide they are on the back of my old Camaro, lol. I just done a RM on an '10 Camaro, all i can say i nom

Edit: Yea, you can put any tyres on

Last edited:
Yea look how wide they are on the back of my old Camaro, lol. I just done a RM on an '10 Camaro, all i can say i nom

Edit: Yea, you can put any tyres on

Nice man. I can pretty much assure you that the Camaro '10 will end up being my main. I loved it a LOT in forza, I used it for a good while but ended up getting out of it because I was slow. I dont think being slow will be a problem seeing as I should be on a wheel.

Everytime I see one of those cars in real life I always think "DRIFT IT!"

The wife thinks buying the kid stuff for x-mas is more important than me getting a PS3.. so no GT5 for me until the new year. :(

ps. hai

Last edited:
I'm setting you guys a challenge, it comes in 2 parts.

1. Anyone who hasn't added me, do. Spiike--

2. Surpass the total posts from FM by the end of the month.

also,
hai

Hey guys, glad to see you both stopping by. Thats too bad pwner, at least its sooner than later. And spike, I dont think this thread will get posted on like our other one, I could be wrong though.

Time for me to get some sleep, too much stress.

We're more tandem kind of drifters more then anything else

OH my god. I know you guys are not recruiting... But i'm seriously looking at teams like yours... Been hopping on online all week to find tandem drifts, only found one...

I'm gonna open a drift gallery, and i'll link it in my sig. Please come check it out. I'm looking for a fun team...:nervous:

OH my god. I know you guys are not recruiting... But i'm seriously looking at teams like yours... Been hopping on online all week to find tandem drifts, only found one...

I'm gonna open a drift gallery, and i'll link it in my sig. Please come check it out. I'm looking for a fun team...:nervous:

You don't have to be on our team to drift with us ;)

Feel free to send a couple of us friend requests to come drift, but be warned we are all still learning and gettign used to the DFGT at them minute

You don't have to be on our team to drift with us ;)

Feel free to send a couple of us friend requests to come drift, but be warned we are all still learning and gettign used to the DFGT at them minute

This.

And hi Lewis ;)

I've been really into drift in GT5, more so than 4 even now that it's a bit more supported. I am decent on my DS3 but my DFGT comes in the mail Tuesday. I'm sure there is a pretty steep learning curve from the DS3 to the DFGT but I use wheels all the time so I'm not a wheel noob, just new to decent FF wheels.

Anyways after a few weeks of honing my skills I would love to do some sliding around with you guys. Right now the drift lobbies I join online end up with everyone driving slow behind me to watch me get my damn near stock AE86 sideways. I own the rooms in that thing with only 30,000 in the car total :P Also a have the sprinter version that I'm tuning on the side and a crazy Ford 150 Lighting aka "Project White Lightning" that spools up and drifts like a dream :)

I've been really into drift in GT5, more so than 4 even now that it's a bit more supported. I am decent on my DS3 but my DFGT comes in the mail Tuesday. I'm sure there is a pretty steep learning curve from the DS3 to the DFGT but I use wheels all the time so I'm not a wheel noob, just new to decent FF wheels.

Anyways after a few weeks of honing my skills I would love to do some sliding around with you guys. Right now the drift lobbies I join online end up with everyone driving slow behind me to watch me get my damn near stock AE86 sideways. I own the rooms in that thing with only 30,000 in the car total :P Also a have the sprinter version that I'm tuning on the side and a crazy Ford 150 Lighting aka "Project White Lightning" that spools up and drifts like a dream :)

I dont see a problem with that :), add everyones PSN IDs Im sure theyd be down for a session. Ive still got a little while to go before I have the game and all but feel feee to add me as well.

I just send some, to Fadam, and Adavicro, but is yours activated already Ada?
Or i mistyped something. Oh, by the way, check my sig, my start of my drift gallery is up, with my first twin online. ;)

I dont see a problem with that :), add everyones PSN IDs Im sure theyd be down for a session. Ive still got a little while to go before I have the game and all but feel feee to add me as well.

I'll add you guys up later, doing some work on the comic book Morning Glories right now :) I plan to start another project drift car tonight if I find time to play. I have a 180 sx and a new Dodge Charger that I think will look great sideways :)

I just send some, to Fadam, and Adavicro, but is yours activated already Ada?
Or i mistyped something. Oh, by the way, check my sig, my start of my drift gallery is up, with my first twin online. ;)

I have a PS3 but haven't unboxed it yet, and am waiting on GT5, but I did create a PSN ID last night via the PSN website but no its not "synched to a console" or whatever yet. Hopefully that isn't an issue when I try to sign in to the SFX_Adavicro account for the first time on my PS3.

@ Squirrel, I concur my friend. I concur.

Dcube's PSN ID has been added to the OP, everyone be sure to add him. More pictures also added to media 👍

I like how the media section is just my photos :)
Well you're the only one that really plays the game, Sam got it today, Cookie's around a bit, I'm not too fussed about playing GT5 much and I've got no idea where Dcube is lol

I like how the media section is just my photos :)

It looks like its going to stay that way until other people start posting lol... and I finally am headed to my dude's, he left his phone in his car so ive been waitin hours...

I won't be on GT5 until Xmas, maybe after XD not quite sure yet :P!

I'm not gonna, but I am dying to play the game >_< Also, haven't had a chance to get anything do banner wise.. I'll try make some room though [=

BkS
I'm not gonna, but I am dying to play the game >_< Also, haven't had a chance to get anything do banner wise.. I'll try make some room though [=

I anticipate it as well, looking forward to it. The wait will only make it better in the end. Hell, some people waited 5 years for it and Ive only recently become interested in the game. All of these drifting photos and videos Ive seen seeing lately has got me frothing at the mouth like a rabid beaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back