- 3,124
- Bradopoly
That's a cool little car you got there slider. Very nice shots too. I'll give you an A for axcellent. 
Keep up the great work. 👍
Keep up the great work. 👍
WTF? I didn't understand that.Anyway, it's white and you get it by completing the Shelby event at the Shelby dealership.
P.S sorry if i'm policing your thread again slider.
P.P.S Great work with the Carlton dude!!!!
the burnout pic of the intrega is cool... i like it
Very nice slider. You have some great GT4 photo skills. I agree with GT40, really like the burnout shot. I also really like the second shot, great angle. Super work, keep it up. 👍
Thanks for the comment in the PM.![]()
this gallery is kind of annoying. not so much. i'll forgive you for posting that pic of the ITR burn out. i love it!! Burn Outs Rule!! it's like one of my favorite
things to do when i had my Integra!
btw, you should just copy the shortcut to post 102 or whatever and link it to the last page of your thread. that way people can find it faster and easier. it took me a while to do that, being an idiot and not looking at the other posts didn't help me either. if u can do that it'll be great thx![]()