- 1,071
you should DEFINATELY do this again. the info you provided was very thorough! well done
can i have a go with some of my cars, you will get the credit for the idea though! 
Ok, So i've done something a little different for the update this time around and I think it works. Don't worry normal service will be resumed tomorow!
I would really appriciate some feed back form every one on this so I know if I should do it again!
(Thanks to jgda9rs you can now follow the links to each part of my gallery using the links below! update in the 2nd part!)
you should DEFINATELY do this again. the info you provided was very thorough! well donecan i have a go with some of my cars, you will get the credit for the idea though!
![]()
as i said before it's your idea so you can have credit for the idea but not the pics, those are mine!!![]()































































































Good, solid Civic Si shots. Good work!
hey, nice one! loving the CRX, how is it to handle?
SLR gettin beat I LIKE IT!!