- 3,124
- Bradopoly
Love the Golf shots slider, I love the Golf. Your battle shots always look good. Interesting work in Photoshop. Keep up the good work. 👍
There are some really cool shots there. One question though; When you say you had a mock Photoshop exam, what did that involve? Because it appears to me all you've done is applied a few filters over your shots and in some cases made a new layer and changed the blending mode. Surely anyone with even the slightest bit of knowledge of Photoshop can do that?
I like the green Golf shot the best anyway.👍
Some good photoshop shots for beginner 👍 I like the green golf as well
I would love to take some photoshop exams, sounds like fun to me
jgda9ers > your friend must be no love with graphics design
she should whine when she have to design some hardselling flyers with crapload of coupons on it![]()