Slightly mad Studios -former Blimey!games- are working on a new PS3/PSP title.

• Thread starter kikie
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikie

I'm here
Premium
Belgium
in the land of stupidity
Slightly mad Studios -former Blimey!games- are working on a new PS3/PSP title.

click

Release date: fall 2009

Attachments

• nfs_shift413_screen.jpg
    nfs_shift413_screen.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I wonder why this thread was closed while Hereward started a new thread on the same subject after I started this one and that thread hasn't been closed. :odd:

I wonder why this thread was closed while Hereward started a new thread on the same subject after I started this one and that thread hasn't been closed. :odd:

Hereward's thread (the one Famine linked to) was posted on Jan 30 2009, yours was on Feb 03 2009. Seems to me that makes your thread the one created last.

Also please do not re-open threads that have been closed by a member of staff, instead send a PM.

Thanks

Scaff

I wasn't reffering to Herewards first thread in the NFS section but I was reffering to Herewards second thread about SHIFT created in the Playstation 3 forum AFTER my thread was created in the playstation 3 forum.

I was just wondering why my thread in the PS3 forum (I created it feb 3) was closed and Hereward his new second thread march 5 wasn't. His thread is called: NFS shift hands on.

Absolutely no offence intended, just an observation.

Last edited:
Also please do not re-open threads that have been closed by a member of staff, instead send a PM.
What part of this did you not understand?

Do not re-open it.

I've merged the other 2 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back