SLRE Honor System League

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pfei
  • 539 comments
  • 35,466 views
Some stages were awesome, some were catastrophic!
Here goes attached all results.
 

Attachments

  • 20190108_225614.jpg
    20190108_225614.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190108_225616.jpg
    20190108_225616.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190108_225607.jpg
    20190108_225607.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190108_225612.jpg
    20190108_225612.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190108_225625.jpg
    20190108_225625.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190108_225628.jpg
    20190108_225628.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190108_225619.jpg
    20190108_225619.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190108_225623.jpg
    20190108_225623.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190108_225559.jpg
    20190108_225559.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 33
Been playing to much different stuff that I completely forgot about it. Can't promise anything but will see what I can do.

Sorry @Pfei :O
 
Australia results are finally in but I won't have time to post anything until the weekend. So in the meantime, let's get a head start on Alsace.
 
Here's my attempt at Alsace. Not a fan of tarmac, especially with 4WD but actually managed to get through the first two days without a crash....saved it all up for a big one, thanks to my lazy co-driver..
Also realised after I finished I'd had wheel set to 900*

PS: 2:25.950
Total: 35:43.909
 
Last edited:
Here is Alsace. Made it through stage 5 with zero damage then practically destroyed the car on stage 6. And yes, I will blame the codriver. I swear he said ‘6’ so I went flat out into a tree. Damage was irreparable the remainder of the Rally with a choppy transmission. Probably could have shaved a few seconds on the PS.

PS, total time, and video:


DCE78574-3045-4877-95C5-338008868EE7.png
E2274D5C-6EBF-429D-94DB-415FA0300577.png


 
Now that we’re nearly done with the season, I just realized there’s a possible exploit when repairing your car but maybe I’m wrong.

Since we’re playing on Easy difficulty you could feasibly fix all issues with your car without any repercussions because the penalty for going over 60 minutes is meaningless. I’ve not done this, but it’s just a thought. :)
 
Now that we’re nearly done with the season, I just realized there’s a possible exploit when repairing your car but maybe I’m wrong.

Since we’re playing on Easy difficulty you could feasibly fix all issues with your car without any repercussions because the penalty for going over 60 minutes is meaningless. I’ve not done this, but it’s just a thought. :)

I'll try this in Wales.
 
I'll try this in Wales.

I may try too, but the more I ponder this it probably doesn’t make a difference and only adds to your total time.
 
Will get alsace done this week
 
I'm interested

Go ahead and join and I'll approve you.

Since I got PSVR DiRT Rally is like a brand new game. Can't stop playing again LOL.
 
Go ahead and join and I'll approve you.

Since I got PSVR DiRT Rally is like a brand new game. Can't stop playing again LOL.
Request sent
 
@Pfei Sorry for my onetime entry. Would have liked to do more but I simply ran out of time with other games I played. Now with DR2 around the corner I am not sure how soon I'll fire up SLRE :O ..feels ashamed....
 
Let's get Alsace wrapped up by Monday if possible @doblocruiser @Georgeagea

Lots of guys on my end delayed, too.
Was doing the whole rally but then my son woke up in the middle of it so I had to stop. I know I need to finish it and post it. Maybe tonight hopefully.
 
Back