SLRE Honor System League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 539 comments
Sorry for the delay on the San Remo report. A couple guys were out of town and will run in the next couple of days. If anyone wants to get started on Finland, it's two-day rally as usual, Class 4, shakedown: Paijala 2.

nachosimo97 wins by a hair in San Remo!

slre-san-remo-ganador_39fa6.jpg

Full report in Spanish: https://simracer.uno/foros/sebastie...-ps4-latinoamerica-liga-de-slre#responder-255

This one was really close! Below is the data. Thanks and welcome to the new members. Now that we are past the mid-point of the season we will no longer allow catching up by running past rallies, but anyone can still jump in and compete when they like.

Also thanks to everyone for the quotes, videos and screenshots. You are all adding nice flavor to this unique league.

San Remo Results:

slre-san-remo-resultados_9281d.jpg

Power Stage:

slre-san-remo-ps_72b61.jpg

Championship Standings:

slre-san-remo-tabla_5a640.jpg

Event 5: Finland - Class 4

slre-finland-encabezado_567c4.jpg

Finland will run through July 15th. Here are the stages:

SS1: Himos - 4498m
SS2: Ouninpohja - 10307m
SS3: Paijala - 6152m
SS4: Myhinpaa 10397m

And the cars in Class 4:
  • 131 Abarth Rally
  • Lancia Stratos
  • Peugeot 504 Coupé
  • Alpine A110
  • Renault 5 Turbo (DLC)
This is what the rally setup screen should look like:

slre-finland-settings_6c61d.jpg

Shakedown is Paijala 2, the seventh stage in single player mode:

slre-finland-shakedown_24c42.jpg

I'm a fair bit behind you. I like the Stratos in this game because I can drive slower through the tricky bits and make up time on the fats bits. That works for about 2 minutes, then I forget and drive too fast everywhere, as you can see by my poor result;
PS 5:47.609
Total: 19:08.179

Video quality poor for the first stage due to Internet issues but I like it because it's one of the few occasions I've managed to avoid the lamp posts on the way down to the tunnel!

FF to 9:05 to see how not to jump.

Last edited:
Well that went very poorly. For some reason the Lancia into the Stratosphere is a downright suicidal piece of equipment. Most jumps were over shot or ended up with me facing the wrong way, and if that wasn't the case then there was still tree bark to pick out of the grill from it's last off route expedition. :ouch:

Power Stage - 5:18.766
Final Time - 17:50.014

Overall:
37171403_10212263575608174_1543534641145708544_n.jpg

Power Stage:
37044867_10212263575528172_6057935892222312448_n.jpg

Sorry for being delayed. I did this rally at the beginning of the time limit, and then completely forgot about it. Probably since it was quite a traumatic experience and I might've blocked it completely from my fragile ego.

Thanks, guys. Have latecomers on our end, too. el-manu-olivera was out of town and will probably run tomorrow. Not sure about one of our aliens, nachosimo97. Waiting for confirmation to see if he will run at all.

@Sepponaattori you are provisional 3rd by 0.150 seconds! @Georgeagea not bad, we have a couple people in the twenty minute range. For now Lucas_Picone1, our RWD alien, is first, with 16:55.345 followed by @Drex124 55 seconds back and @Sepponaattori a further 19s back in third.

Sorry for the delays. As soon as the last one runs I will post the standings.

If anyone needs to start on Australia it's with Class Modern Rally Cars (Focus '99, Impreza, 206, and all five Xsaras LOL). Shakedown is Bellingen 2.

I'm actually satisfied with my overall driving when it's working. Not fast but manageable considering I do zero practice, don't know any of the stages in this game, don't own the good cars so run on loans, and use an H shifter as well as no HUD whatsoever. 1 single mishear of a copilot call and I'm screwed!

In this rally, my problem was like 4 or 5 times during the rally where I spun, or got stuck, in some places and took me like 20sec, or sometimes more, each time to get out of that situation.
It makes me sad coz I really want a full clean rally just to benchmark myself against the competition and see how slow am I :lol::banghead:

Last edited:

I'm actually satisfied with my overall driving when it's working. Not fast but manageable considering I do zero practice, don't know any of the stages in this game, don't own the good cars so run on loans, and use an H shifter as well as no HUD whatsoever. 1 single mishear of a copilot call and I'm screwed!

In this rally, my problem was like 4 or 5 times during the rally where I spun, or got stuck, in some places and took me like 20sec, or sometimes more, each time to get out of that situation.
It makes me sad coz I really want a full clean rally just to benchmark myself against the competition and see how slow am I :lol::banghead:

I've watched, and you're not slow. It's just that the way the competition is run mistakes are costly. If you get the car stuck it's faster to reset than to try to drive out. Check your wheel map. On the G29 I hold down L3 to reset the car.

I've watched, and you're not slow. It's just that the way the competition is run mistakes are costly. If you get the car stuck it's faster to reset than to try to drive out. Check your wheel map. On the G29 I hold down L3 to reset the car.
Thanks man! I keep forgetting that button and try every button on my wheel! :confused::lol: Besides my OCD to be perfectionist or realist doesn't allow me to press it fast! I prefer to get out of it as authentically as possible, but sometimes it's stuck for good! :banghead::cheers:

Lucas_Picone1 Dominates in Finland!

Terribly sorry for the delay on this one. Here are the Finland results:

slre-finland-results_3667b.jpg

slre-finland-ps_82d2a.jpg

slre-finland-standings_1b1ca.jpg

Round 6: Australia - Class Modern Rally Cars

Australia goes until end of the month, but we can push things back if anyone needs more time.

The stages:

SS1: Shipmans 9,92 km
SS2: Bellingen 5,04 km
SS3: Valla 9,43 km
SS4: Hydes Creek 5,30 km (Power Stage)

The cars:

Ford Focus '99
Subaru Impreza '03
Peugeot 206
Citroën Xsara (all five of them)

Rally config:

slre-australia-config_ce58b.jpg

Shakedown:

slre-australia-shakedown_dddf8.jpg

Car: There was a Ford so I had to use it. I think it's the one that McRae used though I'm not sure. Either way it was an excellent car from my favorite era of rallying, if a bit prone to rolling over.

SS1: Less than two minutes in and I've already rolled it, this is going to be a good one isn't it? Well it wasn't that bad after all. Adding some top speed turned out to be a good idea as well with the car topping out on both of the long straights.

SS2: Yup... I ended up in a tree, time to tick that off the rally bucket list. :ouch:

SS3: "Left six sudden right three plus" *CRASH* I don't think sudden does it justice when we're half way through the corner does it now? It's a real shame I can't trade you in for someone with actually decent pace notes. I wish I could say that was the end of it, but rest of the stage went just as poorly.

SS4: Oh hey, looks like someone taped my lights back on when I wasn't looking.

*Editors note, tried out OBS on this one and I think it ended up looking better, though now theres a massive audio desync... yay.*

Attachments

• Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2018.07.30 - 11.47.34.80.png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2018.07.30 - 11.47.34.80.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2018.07.30 - 11.51.21.85.png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2018.07.30 - 11.51.21.85.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Overall:
38404975_10212418125391822_4431087419634221056_n.jpg

Power stage:
38304044_10212418125311820_1558309521917476864_n.jpg

Sorry for the delay. On a completely different topic though, does anyone here know if the ps4 CSL elite wheel works with SLRE?

Lucas_Picone1 Takes the Lead of the Championship with Victory in Australia!

slre-australia-ganador_4b1df.jpg

Here are the results of Australia:

slre-australia-results_665f1.jpg

slre-australia-ps_d26ea.jpg

slre-australia-standings_88473.jpg

Round 7: Alsace - Class 2WD Pro

slre-alsace-header_8d81a.jpg

Alsace Stages:

SS1: Hohlandsbourg - Firstplan - 10,12 km
SS2: Valle de Munster - 10,18 km
SS3: Vosges Pays d'Ormont 4,74 km
SS4: Vignoble De Cleebourg 5,35 km (Power Stage)

2WD Pro cars:

Citroën Saxo VTS S1600
Suzuki Swift S1600
Renault Clio R3
Citroën Saxo Kit Car (2 modelos)
Renault Clio Williams
Toyota GT86 CS-R3 (RWD)

Rally Config:

slre-alsace-config_162be.jpg

Shakedown:

slre-alsace-shakedown_03b49.jpg

Oh damn you guys are fast. I had a relatively trouble free rally, lost 10-15 seconds maximum to my mistakes and yet the fastest guys are almost a minute faster. But hey at least I'm the fastest Finn here lol.

@Pfei I know I drove more Tommy Chong than Tommi Makinen but surely I should get some points for 10th place?

Yes, indeed. For some reason I didn't give you the eight points. Good catch! Sorry about that.

Here are the updated standings:

slre-australia-standings-2.jpg

And how the season has developed, in case anyone wants to look for more mistakes:

slre-season-so-far.jpg

[EDIT]I also corrected your User ID just now, sorry again[/EDIT]

Alsace:

PS: 2:59.234
Rally: 17:52.899

So far, out of six, my rally time is fastest. My PS time is 2nd. None of the aliens have run yet.

PS 3:08.198
Total 18:32.571

Started well, kept calm and in control for most of the first stage, then clipped a bank on landing and span. No biggie, but it threw my rhythm. Stupidly I crashed on the final corner, in sight of the finish line!
Messed up the power stage too. Trying too hard I braked late and span twice.

Back