Sly Drift Team Only Pro Dirfters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deja vu.. at least you're making more of an effort this time.. I suppose.

However you still haven't shown us what's so "Pro" about you or why any of the more serious drifters on this forum should join your team.

The lack of information you've provided is.. deterring, at best.

What hours are you active? what is the goal of the team? what's the team colours? what drive trains do you allow? Are you planning on competing with other teams or just having a tight nit community?

I probably shouldn't comment on the email but frankly asking people to email you rather than using the forum provided (Either with this thread or Personal Messages) seems rather daft to me. It's still better than using your phone number like last time though so that's something.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck regardless.. I just don't see much promise or incentive here that's all.

Put more effort in though and you might just be on your way to finding these.. "pro drives" that you're after.

Deja vu.. at least you're making more of an effort this time.. I suppose.

However you still haven't shown us what's so "Pro" about you or why any of the more serious drifters on this forum should join your team.

The lack of information you've provided is.. deterring, at best.

What hours are you active? what is the goal of the team? what's the team colours? what drive trains do you allow? Are you planning on competing with other teams or just having a tight nit community?

I probably shouldn't comment on the email but frankly asking people to email you rather than using the forum provided (Either with this thread or Personal Messages) seems rather daft to me. It's still better than using your phone number like last time though so that's something.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck regardless.. I just don't see much promise or incentive here that's all.

Put more effort in though and you might just be on your way to finding these.. "pro drives" that you're after.

Wow Husky now that you list all of the info needed I really need to add some stuff to my Rally team op.

Wow Husky now that you list all of the info needed I really need to add some stuff to my Rally team op.

The more information you provide about your team and the direction you want to take it the more likely people are to take you seriously and have a real interest in joining.

Merely saying "My drift team is called Banana Cake and we want to dominate the world" isn't going to attract much serious attention compared to a well worded and properly thought out introduction.

Your team can't even spell drifters properly :lol:

And since when were there CEO's for a drift team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back