Small Car GIF's Request thread.

Here's the one I re did the rear end and the wheel, but I don't have his original. I guess it's on his site.

Attachments

• supra ab-flug.gif
    supra ab-flug.gif
    1 KB · Views: 94
I got the base of the Ram from GT7058, I changed it around a little, and I tried the Espirit like 5 times and it just kept comming out all wonky:P

Heres my first attempt at creating a gif car, started with a stock FC and added everything else, I personally love the lights :)...
151003-[A] Mazda RX-7 Savana Infini III FC3S.gif

^Just a little big...

Drifterzzz, Ill give that S14 a shot, not promising anything...
AKTY_S14_1.jpg

well I cant make that car just yet, I'm in a battle with kazesupra and all my focus is on kicking his ass (no offense kaze) so after I finish my cars Ill try and make it.

that's a pretty good pic to work with there hanker. I may have to try it

I have a comp, but I'll try it ths weekend.

BTW, fo all that want Gifs, this type of angle in a pic is perfect for us to make one. Thanks Hanker.

Hey AB-Flug, you did good, but some advice. I usually keep all of the stock lines when I'm applying graphics to a car. So, like the hood line, and the extra lines, I keep those to keep the original detail of the car. Hope that helps.

hey wat about this? i know fusion was going to try but if say kaze could try as well or some one.
if so could u possiably change the number plate to gtmaniak?

171003-aan1.jpg

Originally posted by kazesupra

BTW, fo all that want Gifs, this type of angle in a pic is perfect for us to make one. Thanks Hanker.

No Problem i knew it wouldn't get done unless i found a good pic, so thats what i had to do,

its alright, good enough to work with, and gtmaniak my mom is getting married this weekend and I've been quite busy latley so after all this wedding stuff is over I should have time to try that car again.:D

and kaze is right that is a great angle for the gif cars. good advice kaze:tup:

Back