hey silvia drifter i saw your request and decided to go for it,
heres what came out enjoy.

Attachments

• s14.gif
    s14.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 61
Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
sorry for posting so much but i had to fix those grey lines
that's cool, can you do smoke or a banner above the car that says Slide or Silviadrifter (if you can fit that).:D

As you can see from my avatar I took GTR drift masters gif and worked on it a bit. Thanks drift master.:D
I am still looking forward to seeing Kaze, Fusion, or anyone elses' try at the red S14 request. Depending on which one is the best, I will change my avatar to. Animations are most welcome (strobes, rolling down window, smoke, or anything else you can think of).
Can't wait to see them. :D

:mischievous: im on it! and im gonna put everything into this one!:mischievous:

ohh crap i think im gonna have to re-install photoshop 7 cos i got a virus which virtually destroyed most of what i had:mad:

Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
Silvia Drifter ,here i kept the stuff you put on but put a little animation in it.:D
Cool, thanks drift master. How do you save an animated file? Do I just save it in my pictures or what?
Oh, and anyone can still put in there version of the red S14 with white rims and Silviadrifter banner. :D

Originally posted by Abflug Supra
check this silvia
Looks good. 👍 It looks like there is some good competition on this Silvia buildup. :D Keep the gifs coming. I haven't picked on for my avatar yet.;)

Got a picture that is more angled, like looking more diagnaled at the car. I'll do it if you do, if not I might try anyway cause I loves Dodges!:embarrassed: :D
EDIT: I know it is a Dakota but is it the Sport version/package?

Sorry thats the best angled picture I have. That would be great if ya could do it. BIG request!!! Could ya make the rims a lil bigger? That would be killer!!!

I really can't remember what version it is (I think it's a sport) I special ordered it. I had to have the 5.9L and the quad cab. The dealer looked within 300 miles of me and no one had one.

Thanks again.

Here is how I have come so far with the Dakota calvin, I'll probably be done in a short while. I just wanted to post it up so you could see how it would look. If you need it avatar sized tell me afterwards and I'll gladly make it smaller as well as transparent.:)

Dang don't you hate it when you type a lot of stuff just to post an image then forget to post it.:irked:. Anyway here is how it's coming:

Attachments

• dodge dakota.png
    dodge dakota.png
    604 bytes · Views: 51

Latest Posts

Back