Small Car GIF's Request thread.

Can someone make me an S14 K's Aero in red, with an aggresive body kit, and a caption at the top that reads: Silviadrifter. Also, if it could have strobes, and some white rims. I hope this isn't too much. :D
Let's see who has the most skills, be creative maybe add a background or a cool font or something. I can't wait to see it.:D

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Can someone make me an S14 K's Aero in red, with an aggresive body kit, and a caption at the top that reads: Silviadrifter. Also, if it could have strobes, and some white rims. I hope this isn't too much. :D
Let's see who has the most skills, be creative maybe add a background or a cool font or something. I can't wait to see it.:D
Ok, or maybe a caption that reads Slide, you decide. One more thing, I haven't seen anyone do this, but if you could make smoke comin' from the wheels like it's sliding sideways that would be the S***!!!

If you couldn't tell, I really need a new avatar, and I want it to be very original. ;)

Heres a pic, showing the type of body kit that would look good.:D
73185378605_0_ALB.jpg

I love this car, it drifts soooo smooth.👍

Originally posted by drifterzzz
ijust want this ....... duno why i like it ... its nicez...I WANT IT .................
AKTY_S14_1.jpg

This is my first attempt to recreate a car with pixels, so its not too good, still got some more detail to put into it, not too bad but not exactly great,

201003-WELD-S14.gif

Hmm :odd:...

Thanks drift, the wedding turned out wonderful and we have enough food left over to last the whole winter:lol:

if you guys want Ill post some pics when we develop the cameras.

Originally posted by FusionS2000
wow that S14 came out great.and the commadore, not so good, I cant get the front end to work out, I'll keep tryin' though.

i understand that the huge front mount is hard so im not going to push u

Is anybody workin on my red S14? Anyone who wants to give it a try is welcome.:D just check the previous page if you want to know the request. ;)

I told you I would do it, but I haven't had a lot of time lately. You also posted a body kit picture, but it's a red x. repost it and I'll hopfully give it a shot soon. :)

Originally posted by kazesupra
I told you I would do it, but I haven't had a lot of time lately. You also posted a body kit picture, but it's a red x. repost it and I'll hopfully give it a shot soon. :)
I've got my pictures on Ofoto.com. There seems to be something wrong, as they often don't post up very well. :( I will try again now.

73185378605_0_ALB.jpg

I hope that worked.:)

****!!! Ok, I don't think I'm going to use Ofoto anymore. Does anyone have any sudgestions for a good free site to post my pictures?:banghead:

Ok, last try ( this time using digitalpose.com )

537209_4037776215028744686_vl.jpg

Maybe you could add an intercooler.;)
Thankyou Digitalpose!!!:lol:

Back