Small .gif Items

Originally posted by donbenni
Oh and Bondy, damn man i didn't realise that there was such a thing as a convertable Zonda! It's beautiful :) And your avatar is a real good convert, nice one
Donbenni, that Zonda avatar he started with has a nice smooth, clean look. Can you tell me how you did it? It's far and away the nicest one of these little cars I've seen.

Thanks man much appreciated :) I kinda cheated for the Zonda actually. I took the pic i was copying from, cut the Zonda out and shrunk it to 100x50. Used a few filters on it (forgotten now possibly photocopy) and went about outlining the main parts with black pencil. When i had a zonda looking outline i erase the middle section and redrew in all the main parts there. Finished by celling shading the lot and finding some new wheels. Took HOURS cos i had to pretty much rebuild the whole thing from scratch! :banghead: Should have just copied it from the picture :lol: Oh well, haven't used that method again. So sorry that probably hasn't helped you has it! D'oh

Originally posted by bondy_1625
are u using photoshop or paint? i think its easier using photoshop but thats just my opinion

I'm using paint, although my mom came in and loaded photoshop on all of our xp profiles, but now I can't find it? So I'm using paint.

What do you think? Acid green, convertable, kitted out EVO VI. Damn i love EVOs :D

Attachments

• evo6.gif
    evo6.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 281
And a Hummer. This looks really crap i think, but i'm posting to see if anyone has any suggestions for improvements(?)

Edit: i know the colour is bad

Attachments

• hummer.gif
    hummer.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 235
And a Hummer. This looks really crap i think, but i'm posting to see if anyone has any suggestions for improvements(?)

That's awesome, just make it higher and put some less blingy rims on it and it'll be awesome. :)

Dude, I got a sweet Idea:D

heres my hummer.i made the front end a bit bigger, changed the grill,made it a different color, gave it flashing lights and changed a few other small things.

Attachments

• hummer lights.gif
    hummer lights.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 211
Heres mine without the super mod that I've been planning, I'll do it now I guess...after I do my other car:D

Attachments

• hummer.bmp
    16.2 KB · Views: 46
fusion you are the master of ricy small car .gifs lol
i think most of the ones ive seen that you have made have been veilside kitted or equally ricy :lol: no offense tho its good work keep it up man

I know a bunch of my cars have the veilside kit only because I have always liked veilside, and by the way that FD3S doesnt have a LVS kit on it, its the Mazdaspeed front and NSX side vents.
Besides I am still kinda new to this editing thing, the first car I actually made into something else was a Mustang Cobra for somebody else.
I am not a Ricer, Not all Import drivers are ricers its just those who think their Hondas are fast due to all the stickers, 7 ft tall wings, euro taillights, bumble bee in a beer can mufflers, glow kits, LED winshield squirters, and all that other poser crap!
Ricers might as well be the cover cars for the Autozone "tuners" parts catolog.
Oh and here's that Cobra I made, its not much but for the first created car I thought it wasnt all that bad.

Attachments

• cobra.gif
    cobra.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 248
Originally posted by FusionS2000
I know a bunch of my cars have the veilside kit only because I have always liked veilside, and by the way that FD3S doesnt have a LVS kit on it, its the Mazdaspeed front and NSX side vents.
Besides I am still kinda new to this editing thing, the first car I actually made into something else was a Mustang Cobra for somebody else.
I am not a Ricer, Not all Import drivers are ricers its just those who think their Hondas are fast due to all the stickers, 7 ft tall wings, euro taillights, bumble bee in a beer can mufflers, glow kits, LED winshield squirters, and all that other poser crap!
Ricers might as well be the cover cars for the Autozone "tuners" parts catolog.
Oh and here's that Cobra I made, its not much but for the first created car I thought it wasnt all that bad.

i know what you mean respect to veilside cos they got the power to match the looks!;) and i love that rx7 man!
you oughtta do more editing is actually quite easy!
i agree 100% with the red section :lol:
originally abouta year ago i was planinng to get a fiat punto and rice it up completely but since this site i hate rice unless there is power to go with it
now instead of a slow ass rice bucket i want an almost stock (looks wise;) ) old style renault clio but under the bonnet my plans will start to unveil as i learn more and more about engine tuning but i think my first step will probably be wheels closely followed by suspension and small hp upgrades until i get some serious money rollin in then i hope to get either a better car or just and engine upgrade from say a 1.1 to a 1.4-1.6 maybe turbo
and that stang looks good

Well I am more than likely not going to put a body kit on my car, only because it looks good as is, and well hopefully by December I will have put an SR20DET (S13 Model) in my 240SX. which you can see here

So no hard feelings?;)

Why's everyone stealing my Hummer? At least Bondy has the decency to ask, and give credit. You guys could at least make an improvement (as bondy did), instead of churning out bad versions...

i'm not sayin that the original isnt good,i couldnt have done one that good without the outline from the original.i dont want to get in a fight about it or whatever,i just like mine better.

heres my version, nothin special I just cot the back off and added a rollbar.
Credit: donbenni for the original

Attachments

• h2.gif
    h2.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 228
Back