Small .gif Items

Originally posted by Drifster
the only thing wrong with that, is that you used the wrong civic... you should have tried to make it custom, into an actual SIR

I made the whole thing from scratch, sorry if it's a tad off. Can you find me the original car that i should use?

for sure, i can find one that would be best to start with and change a bit... i thought you used a regular civic hatchback:eek: well, thats awesome from scratch... look in the honda page, theres a car thats similar, but it has four doors... try using that one, you'd get a better length and shape :D

If it's badder than this:

Kazema70front.jpg

Then, OK. I like this too because it is a Kaze Aerocraft MA70 Supra, hence the name;)

And just for reference, I like supras and skylines the most just in case someone want's to make a car for me. ;) And feel free to improve on the ones that I do (LIKE THE WHEELS, WHICH I SUCK AT).

dude, thats sick... i havent started mine yet, it wont be like that... i can't do those animations like that... but i'm gunna make one of the cars from "unas"
:eek: lol... i'll get on it when i get a chance... i'm going golfing in less than an hour, so when i get back
peace!

.Drif.

Make any of the S15's. Those are sick. Thanks for the compliments as well. Took me like 5 hours.

And it doesn't have to be animated, I can do that myself. Just make it look cool, like all of the other ones I've seen you do.

lol i thought i got it wrong... well, heres my Uras 180SX
270803-Uras 180SX.bmp

oh, and i'll do that car that you just posted! that'd be cool.. what kind of car is it?

S15 Silvias. 99+. The good ones that we didn't get with the SR20DET. You can get a front end conversion for the S13 or 14, but never a true JDM S15.

Originally posted by NOS_Conor
middle (i think) S15
280803-Uras S15.bmp

That is the Type one. Very good. Needs a little work, but very good.

Quick question: anyone know when the next freestyle competition is? I've got something I've been working on that I'd like to enter.

Back