Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,701 views
Going to look at the replay tomorrow.:)
 
Going to look at the replay tomorrow.:)

Will have a few pictures up tonight. When you steward, don't be too picky, only look for major issue, which effect peoples race.
 
Will have a few pictures up tonight. When you steward, don't be too picky, only look for major issue, which effect peoples race.

Im only looking at what ive been asked to sir this is your show not mine.👍 Looking forward to the pictures.:drool:
 
Wow what a replay !!!

3 times johnboy was nearly hit! Amazing start to watch, properly exciting.
 
Already testing for Tsukuba. This is seriously serious business...seriously. :lol:
Managing high 1:01s-low 1:02s on Mediums all-around.
 
Tsuzuka will be a good race, I'm gonna start testing soon as I'd like to win that.
 
Nice pic's Cox:) Is Tacom actually on GT Planet? Wondered if he wanted to join Team Forever Alone:idea: his cars almost the same colour as mine already.:dopey:
 
No he used to be. Just psn him.

Roni your car is a darker shade than mine
 
Cox I will join your team
So condtructor points next race onwards right?
 
Cox I will join your team
So condtructor points next race onwards right?

Well i just added them from the last race too. I have sent you paint chips, the green or the car body and orange for the wheels.
 
yeah sammo i couldnt find the naples yellow but now i changed it to a lighter yellol
edit:whats everyones best time in tsukuba and can i watch the replay anywhere becuse i didnt save it :(
and i may have found 1 more racer for the series but he/she is not in gtplanet yet
 
Last edited:
I am too slow :'(
 
I am too slow :'(


Your not too bad just need to keep smooth. Also just realized you wheels are the wrong colour, check your paint chips and order them by when the were revived and look for the darker orange.


Oh and time wise I can do stable 1.02.1xxx - 1.02.8xxx, ruzi is not far from that with a bit of practice.
 
Last edited:
I'll have a quick wiz round later:)

1.01.8** for me, more settled in the low 1.02's not sure if theres much more to come need to hit that last turn better atleast so it feels.:crazy::boggled:
 
Last edited:
i got the same times as cox with one lap i could run a 1.01.8
 
Sounds good roni, I'm gonna have a crack at some point.
 
Tacom08 has agreed to join Team Forever Alone with immediate effect:tup: We ask will the scores be carried over for the Team Championship?:)
 
I think that's fair. ;-)
 
Guys can we have the laps for the next track asap please.:guilty:

Im down to 101.7 its all about that last turn for me.:nervous:
 
Last edited:
Guys can we have the laps for the next track asap please.:guilty:

Im down to 101.7 its all about that last turn for me.:nervous:
Sorry i have been busy with business, building a website for a local company.

based on that time, lets set the laps at 20 so the race is 30 minuets long.
 
Sorry i have been busy with business, building a website for a local company.

based on that time, lets set the laps at 20 so the race is 30 minuets long.

No worries and thanks.👍

Although 20 laps is still some way off 30 minutes.:lol:
 
30 laps, and tight bends, tyre wear is gonna be quick. :-(
 
30 laps, and tight bends, tyre wear is gonna be quick. :-(

Mediums will be ok for a good 20 laps I reckon. Weird thing is theirs not a massive difference in time for me between the 2 compounds but the hards drop off a whole lot quicker.:yuck:
 
Mediums will be ok for a good 20 laps I reckon. Weird thing is theirs not a massive difference in time for me between the 2 compounds but the hards drop off a whole lot quicker.:yuck:

certainly does make things interesting.
 
I've made my gear ratios very short, but its actually made me slower. o_O
 
Back