Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,694 views
sammo85
Yep

I'm also doing some last minute testing tonight. :-)

What time might join you.
 
Just squeezed out a 1:42.623 on GP/D. I'm quite happy with where I stand at the moment. :)👍
Edit: Got an even faster time of 1:41.926. Now I'm satisfied.
 
Last edited:
Just managed a 1:41.759. Not bad.
 
Nice times guys just watch those track boundaries.:sly:
 
Nice times guys just watch those track boundaries.:sly:

Yeah xD both of us ran very close to the boundaries of the track on my lap pushing the hell out of my car :)
 
Yeah xD both of us ran very close to the boundaries of the track on my lap pushing the hell out of my car :)

Looking at that time I can imagine:sly: Stewards will be watching.:eek::lol:
 
I will be on shortly.
 
Rooms up
 
Damn guys your cars are fast..........back to the drawing board I go.
 
Cars slow :-(

In the end I managed a 1:42:468. Not brilliant but hopefully it will be ok. I put in about 50 laps with different setups, so still have some work to do.
 
Last edited:
Cars slow :-(

In the end I managed a 1:42:468. Not brilliant but hopefully it will be ok. I put in about 50 laps with different setups, so still have some work to do.

My time is so bad I think I must be ..........

tumblr_lxjps7tra71qe37y8o1_500.gif


I am so far off the 42.xx range at the moment, will have to find some better tunes.
 
Just ran another few laps on GP/D without going too close to the edges of the course and winded up with a 1:41.982. Is putting two tires on the curbs alright? That's how close I got to the track's edges.
 
Just ran another few laps on GP/D without going too close to the edges of the course and winded up with a 1:41.982. Is putting two tires on the curbs alright? That's how close I got to the track's edges.

As long as two tires are on the track like in f1 its ok.
 
V8 johnboy ran a 1,41:781 last night. Very quick.
 
As long as two tires are on the track like in f1 its ok.

This is what I will be basing my steward work on is that ok?💡👍
 
ok,sorry sammo but i think im gonna be last, i cant get my time below 1.43 -_-
 
ok,sorry sammo but i think im gonna be last, i cant get my time below 1.43 -_-

Draft will play a big part don't worry too much just don't lose touch with the pack:tup:
 
I have a feeling I'm going to be one of those drivers that's fast in qualifying but loses his steam during the actual race. :lol:
Sent coxbox a friend request as well. It won't be an easy thing to join his lounge when I don't even have him added. :ouch:
 
I will PM my setup.
 
ZDUPH
I have a feeling I'm going to be one of those drivers that's fast in qualifying but loses his steam during the actual race. :lol:
Sent coxbox a friend request as well. It won't be an easy thing to join his lounge when I don't even have him added. :ouch:

My lounge is the one you'll need to join.
 
Must remember to use both compounds tomorrow.:nervous:
 
I'm gonna start on RH. If I can keep a draft on them then ill be sorted.
 
I'm gonna start on RH. If I can keep a draft on them then ill be sorted.

I thought about it but didn't want to qualify on them.:indiff: Since returning to the lobby to change them nearly always screws up your grid position.:yuck: I just hope everyone is sensible at that first corner, needs caution.:nervous:
 
Last edited:
Ill start last on the grid probably, but its all part of my stratergy. Just hope it works, dont know what Ronis doing.

Roni will send tune to you.
 
Ill start last on the grid probably, but its all part of my stratergy. Just hope it works, dont know what Ronis doing.

Roni will send tune to you.

Ive got a strategy no idea if its gonna work though.:lol:
 
Im sure it will be fine mate not like we are carrying much speed in these, no excuses really.:)

True though it did happen a few times with the 2cv's and Fiats. Time will tell.
 
True though it did happen a few times with the 2cv's and Fiats. Time will tell.

Tbh if theres a major pile up we can always call a restart and line up in order for another crack.👍
 
1.41.937 is my best time, at one point I was -255 through a lap so a quicker lap is still possible.
 
Back