Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,726 views
I've made my gear ratios very short, but its actually made me slower. o_O

With this sort of power level doesn't surprise me tbh.:indiff:
 
I had similar issues my car does 0-60 in 5.9 i think.

I set all my gear boxes up the same whatever car im running tbh.:dopey: I try and find an edge through lsd and suspension settings more than anything else.:)
 
Best 0 to 60 I've managed is 0.05.841. That's about it.
 
im sorry but i cant make it to tsukuba,im going for a little vacation.but ill be at the next one.
 
Oh no roni, where you goin?
 
Oh no roni, where you goin?

im going on a little road trip up north in finland,to do some fishing mainly,i might even visit norway and the north sea,about 1200km drive ahead,i just hope my little opel doesnt brake :D
 
Mate enjoy, ill attempt to keep the side up:-).
 
Sadly I cant make tsukuba :( will be there for the race after tsukuba
 
How many this evening? I'm a bit drunk, but to be fair I should be ok.
 
How many this evening? I'm a bit drunk, but to be fair I should be ok.

It should be about 6 however it many be touch and go for me, just watch F1, and now food is being cooked. I hope to just make it, but if I am not on by 7:15, just start the race and I will join and watch when I am finished.
 
I have a slight issue, the reason I've had a few drinks is I was suspended from my job lunchtime which isn't great. I genuinely I wasn't in the wrong.
 
I have a slight issue, the reason I've had a few drinks is I was suspended from my job lunchtime which isn't great. I genuinely I wasn't in the wrong.

Sorry to hear that man.:indiff:
 
Yeh not good, I might go out this evening, I'm not really in the mood sorry everyone. Johnboy can you host?
 
Yeh not good, I might go out this evening, I'm not really in the mood sorry everyone. Johnboy can you host?

Well I can but fella's numbers are low as it is:nervous: If things are difficult why not postpone?💡
 
I'm in agreement, atleast ill have time to organise up and coming
 
I'm in agreement, atleast ill have time to organise up and coming

No worries so nextweek? No need for 2 weeks again is there?:crazy:
 
I have a slight issue, the reason I've had a few drinks is I was suspended from my job lunchtime which isn't great. I genuinely I wasn't in the wrong.

I am sorry to hear.

No worries so nextweek? No need for 2 weeks again is there?:crazy:

Next week it is, we will have everybody back then. It is a good reason to race every two weeks, as then we can keep to the schedule if there is a postponement.
 
I have a slight issue, the reason I've had a few drinks is I was suspended from my job lunchtime which isn't great. I genuinely I wasn't in the wrong.

I hope your alright man :)
 
Thanks all, I've actually just applied for a job at Porsche. Fingers crossed, nice company car :-).
 
Thanks all, I've actually just applied for a job at Porsche. Fingers crossed, nice company car :-).

Good luck :) Now that your applying to work at Porsche, I feel like applying to the Porsche showroom near where I live xD
 
I'd never sell cars normally, but for Porsche I would gladly. I drove one last year and they really are special to drive.
 
so we have a race this sunday?


Yes and one next week then back to the every two weeks schedule. We skipped the last race due to participant levels.
 
Yes roni, get practicing. :-)
 
cool,gotta get some practice today.
id like to ask where does everyone think kimi is going? :P :)
 
ronithebooster
cool,gotta get some practice today.
id like to ask where does everyone think kimi is going? :P :)

I think he might be staying at lotus Renault because two good drivers in one team may cause chaos but it would be funny to watch Kimi give seb a run for his money xD
 
I think he might be staying at lotus Renault because two good drivers in one team may cause chaos but it would be funny to watch Kimi give seb a run for his money xD

yeah,i think kimi might go to a suprise team,out of the rumour picture,he might also stay but its a bit risky to stay in a team what is not manufacturer team like ferrari or mercedes because of the new engines coming up
 
ronithebooster
yeah,i think kimi might go to a suprise team,out of the rumour picture,he might also stay but its a bit risky to stay in a team what is not manufacturer team like ferrari or mercedes because of the new engines coming up

Just hope he doesn't go to McLaren xD
 
We all set for tomorrow?
 
Back