Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,742 views
No, everyone can run one lap at a set speed single file. The pack can get as close as everyone is comfortable, but no overtaking or bumping.

On another note I've been testing and managed a reasonable 2:41:769. The fast left hander at the end of the back straight is very interesting at 106mph. Infact I came out completely drifting. This will be an extremely hard race. I'm also tempted to give everyone more practice time till next week, as some may struggle with this.

2:41:769 is the benchmark.!

Good idea I second this.
 
No, everyone can run one lap at a set speed single file. The pack can get as close as everyone is comfortable, but no overtaking or bumping.

On another note I've been testing and managed a reasonable 2:41:769. The fast left hander at the end of the back straight is very interesting at 106mph. Infact I came out completely drifting. This will be an extremely hard race. I'm also tempted to give everyone more practice time till next week, as some may struggle with this.

2:41:769 is the benchmark.!

Ive done a bit today sure its a challenge, tbh guys with such power I didn't think it was too difficult even with my lack of rain experience. We have another 11 days for further practice don't we? Surely enough.:(
 
Not this Sunday next Sunday? That's what I'm hoping. I actually loved hooning round the track on a giant puddle. But last time me and cox run a wet race everyone struggled.

P.s, is everyone happy about the warm up lap?.
 
Not this Sunday next Sunday? That's what I'm hoping. I actually loved hooning round the track on a giant puddle. But last time me and cox run a wet race everyone struggled.

P.s, is everyone happy about the warm up lap?.

Yes next sunday I assumed by the OP that was the next race schedule:dopey: Rolling start is fine with me aslong as we can let everyone know:idea: Sammo did you do enough laps to see how long the tyres lasted thinking of lap count.:nervous:
 
I did 5 laps, and the tyres were perfectly fine. But what they are like after 10 laps is currently unkown. I'm going to do some more testing to see what they are like, as 3 stops isn't really on the agenda. Especially with all the sideways action. The hardest bend to master is the long sweeping left before the back straight, don't want to end up in the gravel pit. =-O

I'm also interested to see what sort of times are being put in. I was hitting low 2.42s regulary. But after my 2.41, I reckon you could still get down to a high 2.39. Its a big track to loose or gain time.

Has anyone done any testing yet?.
 
I did 5 laps, and the tyres were perfectly fine. But what they are like after 10 laps is currently unkown. I'm going to do some more testing to see what they are like, as 3 stops isn't really on the agenda. Especially with all the sideways action. The hardest bend to master is the long sweeping left before the back straight, don't want to end up in the gravel pit. =-O

I'm also interested to see what sort of times are being put in. I was hitting low 2.42s regulary. But after my 2.41, I reckon you could still get down to a high 2.39. Its a big track to loose or gain time.

Has anyone done any testing yet?.

Ive only done 2 or 3 laps just to get a feel of things, im sure one of those laps was a 2.39 but I couldn't swear on it.:guilty:
 
Right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 4 laps drunk à quarter of a tank of fuel. Yes 1/4. So fuel may be part of stratergy. Also tyres were going bad on lap 7, this was when I really started to push. :-[.

Cox how many laps for this race?
 
Right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 4 laps drunk à quarter of a tank of fuel. Yes 1/4. So fuel may be part of stratergy. Also tyres were going bad on lap 7, this was when I really started to push. :-[.

Ok so were gonna need a lap count asap!:sick:
 
Red lining the fuel then :), this will be properly interesting.
 
Ran a few laps last night crashed a lot gave up.:ouch:
 
Well I've just pre-ordered my copy of gt6 :-D, and GTAV . Gotta be honest this up an coming race, I can't wait.

I think we will be doing 1st lap warm up as well. Although up the limit to 70mph, otherwise it may take a while to get round. It'll make for some interesting photos at the start :-),
 
Ok who is racing this week, and is everyone fine with the warm up lap. 70mph top speed.
 
Ok who is racing this week, and is everyone fine with the warm up lap. 70mph top speed.

Sounds good, will be there as always.
 
ye im gonna be there,so first lap of the race were doing about 110kmh? i really dont know how much 70mph is in kph :D
 
Its about 112kmh.
 
I am in
 
Who else? What's the numbers
 
I'm withdrawing from the championship. Goodbye.
 
Round 3 Season 1


Not happy about the people who quit on us, but if you want to leave we cant stop you. A reminder to all members, leaving a race will result in a lower payment for all finishing drivers. Drive to the pit and stay there until the race is finished.

1st Johnboy 8 points
2nd tacom08 7 points
3rd sammo85 6 points
4th ronithebooster 5 points
5th Ruzinvincible 4 points
6th Coxbox 3 points


Pictures will be up this week, i am a busy man, too much stuff to do and not enough time.
 
Pictures will be up this week, i am a busy man, too much stuff to do and not enough time.[/QUOTE]

Well atleast you stuck it out.👍
 
I can't believe so many have left, I had a terrible race but carried on. Guys this is silly. Please reinstate if you can as racing has been really good, me and tacom had a massive battle which was great gun.

With only 6 members it is not enough, I'm even tempted to bring back the fiat 500s as we had loads of members.

Well done v8 johnboy, absolutely faultless.
 
I can't believe so many have left, I had a terrible race but carried on. Guys this is silly. Please reinstate if you can as racing has been really good, me and tacom had a massive battle which was great gun.

With only 6 members it is not enough, I'm even tempted to bring back the fiat 500s as we had loads of members.

Well done v8 johnboy, absolutely faultless.

Well done guys today was fun but hard, we will keep going with this series then i will call it a day until GT6.
 
I can't believe so many have left, I had a terrible race but carried on. Guys this is silly. Please reinstate if you can as racing has been really good, me and tacom had a massive battle which was great gun.

With only 6 members it is not enough, I'm even tempted to bring back the fiat 500s as we had loads of members.

Well done v8 johnboy, absolutely faultless.

Ive sent a pm to Jeep and asked him to sleep on it. The wet race was always going to be tricky. Maybe it would be best to scrap the Monza wet plans and see if that helps.💡 Your call ofcourse.:)
 
I may run a fiat 500 series after this.

I don't understand what's wrong with these cars for everyone.
 
Ive sent a pm to Jeep and asked him to sleep on it. The wet race was always going to be tricky. Maybe it would be best to scrap the Monza wet plans and see if that helps.💡 Your call ofcourse.:)

Maybe, its was a bit tricky out there today, we can always run Monza in the dry.
 
Back