Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,739 views
I may run a fiat 500 series after this.

I don't understand what's wrong with these cars for everyone.

Fella there is nothing wrong with them whatsoever!:grumpy: I never thought this sort of racing would appeal to me but my god it does they are brilliant imo.👍
 
Round 3 Season 1


Not happy about the people who quit on us, but if you want to leave we cant stop you. A reminder to all members, leaving a race will result in a lower payment for all finishing drivers. Drive to the pit and stay there until the race is finished.

1st Johnboy 8 points
2nd tacom08 7 points
3rd sammo85 6 points
4th ronithebooster 5 points
5th Ruzinvincible 4 points
6th Coxbox 3 points


Pictures will be up this week, i am a busy man, too much stuff to do and not enough time.

Is money all you care about? I don't race because I want money. I race to have fun and that race was clearly not fun. That's why I'm withdrawing. If you you think that racing is only about earning money then I'm sorry but I'm just not that kind of person. Goodbye.
 
Last edited:
Is money all you care about? I don't race because I want money. I race to have fun and that race was clearly not fun. That's why I'm withdrawing. If you you think that racing is only about earning money then I'm sorry but I'm just not that kind of person. Goodbye.

Hang on this is getting silly since when did money come into it.:confused:

Eric pm sent.:)
 
Is money all you care about? I don't race because I want money. I race to have fun and that race was clearly not fun. That's why I'm withdrawing. If you you think that racing is only about earning money then I'm sorry but I'm just not that kind of person. Goodbye.

No you got me wrong it just annoys me that that the payout is lower when people rage quit, as it is based on number of participants at the end of the race. The money is a benefit of the game and makes racing feel more real.

I like to race for fun too,l but remember this is a professional racing series like many others on GTP. In my last series we had prizes for the winners.
 
No you got me wrong it just annoys me that that the payout is lower when people rage quit, as it is based on number of participants at the end of the race. The money is a benefit of the game and makes racing feel more real.

I like to race for fun too,l but remember this is a professional racing series like many others on GTP. In my last series we had prizes for the winners.

So you just put that I'm wrong then you say its annoys you that when people rage quit you get less credits. Hmm. That makes sense.

Edit: Thanks Johnboy :)
 
Last edited:
Oh lmao you mean credits hell who cares about those at this stage of GT5:lol:
 
This is stupid, we are all here to race and have fun, if the weather is that much of an issue then we will run dry.

Eric, cox is just a bit frustrated that's all, quitting in the middle of the race was a tad silly though, however if you didn't enjoy it then fair enough.

There seriously is no point in everyone arguing about this, if you don't like wet weather you should of said before hand. Does leaving the championship really make sense? We have more races coming up (dry ones), if needs be to make racing even closer then we can have the same set up for every car?. I don't know, maybe some suggestions? As I'd prefer a large field.
 
So you just put that I'm wrong then you say its annoys you that when people rage quit you get less money. Hmm. That makes sense.

I can not be asked to argue anymore so if you do not want to race anymore unsubscribe from this thread and remove me from your PSN. I have had a long day and have had enough.

Oh lmao you mean credits hell who cares about those at this stage of GT5:lol:

I agree however it is still nice to be able to get the maximum amount of credits possible, I learned of this once when racing in a Clio cup, most of the room was annoyed of a few who left early, as their payout was lower. This happened not to long ago.
 
This is stupid, we are all here to race and have fun, if the weather is that much of an issue then we will run dry.

Eric, cox is just a bit frustrated that's all, quitting in the middle of the race was a tad silly though, however if you didn't enjoy it then fair enough.

There seriously is no point in everyone arguing about this, if you don't like wet weather you should of said before hand. Does leaving the championship really make sense? We have more races coming up (dry ones), if needs be to make racing even closer then we can have the same set up for every car?. I don't know, maybe some suggestions? As I'd prefer a large field.
it's not that I don't like racing in the wet. It's some experiences that I have had in the previous races that have changed my view of this championship. I'm sorry but I cant take it anymore.
 
This is stupid, we are all here to race and have fun, if the weather is that much of an issue then we will run dry.

Eric, cox is just a bit frustrated that's all, quitting in the middle of the race was a tad silly though, however if you didn't enjoy it then fair enough.

There seriously is no point in everyone arguing about this, if you don't like wet weather you should of said before hand. Does leaving the championship really make sense? We have more races coming up (dry ones), if needs be to make racing even closer then we can have the same set up for every car?. I don't know, maybe some suggestions? As I'd prefer a large field.

If anyones spoiling things at the end of the day I guess its me hand on heart:guilty: I'd like to finish this season (its entirely up to you guys however) but its probably for the best if I make this my first and last season with you guys.:)
 
If anyones spoiling things at the end of the day I guess its me hand on heart:guilty: I'd like to finish this season (its entirely up to you guys however) but its probably for the best if I make this my first and last season with you guys.:)

No you are not spoiling things, this is a racing series, someone will allways be faster then others . They don't tell vetel to slow down when he is leading the race. This is a competitive series, It cant always be fun.
 
Ericiscoollike
it's not that I don't like racing in the wet. It's some experiences that I have had in the previous races that have changed my view of this championship. I'm sorry but I cant take it anymore.

So what's the issue Eric?
 
coxbox
No you are not spoiling things, this is a racing series, someone will allways be faster then others . They don't tell vetel to slow down when he is leading the race. This is a competitive series, It cant always be fun.

Johnboy there are no issues with you, you are obviously very quick, I reckon with a tidy tune I could probably give you a real good challenge, tsusuka was actually quite close. I like the fact I've gotta big challenge on my hands, as at the moment I'm struggling to get you.
 
Hey guys I'd like to sign up as an independent "Alone Toad Racing" will be racing a #69 in the colour Java if possible? :)
 
Hey guys I'd like to sign up as an independent "Alone Toad Racing" will be racing a #69 in the colour Java if possible? :)

69's gone I tried to grab it too.:sly:
 
Hey guys I'd like to sign up as an independent "Alone Toad Racing" will be racing a #69 in the colour Java if possible? :)

Yes you are welcome, you just need to think of a new number. Add me on PSN: Coxbox as well as Sammo, so you can join the rooms.
 
Yes you are welcome, you just need to think of a new number. Add me on PSN: Coxbox as well as Sammo, so you can join the rooms.

Lets go for the year I was born #80.
 
Sammo your job just got a whole lot tougher!:sly:
 
Hi Gedi, welcome. Got any friends who wish to join.?
 
Hi Gedi, welcome. Got any friends who wish to join.?

No sorry not got any friends hence my Team name lol.
 
So next race is Madrid mini in 2wks?
 
So next race is Madrid mini in 2wks?


yes two week, I will post the laps for race this week, the race should last 30 minutes.
 
Will send you a setup Toad Leader as always if ya like.👍
 
Why's that johnboy? I reckon if I can sort my tune out I could get you.
 
Why's that johnboy? I reckon if I can sort my tune out I could get you.

How far behind jb have you been in the race's?
 
Back