Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,560 views
Oh I'm sorry cox that is my bad. But I am glad we got it cleared up. 👍
 
coxbox
My bad, though you did say can you move your start time to 18:00 GMT. 8pm GMT (20:00) is fine for me.

I cant make it 8 pm GMT every sunday, Saturday 8 PM GMT is fine
I can't make it on sunday as I have college early morning
 
Ok well we may have to put it to a vote or something. Either way we need more members as we will be starting shortly.
 
Hey all, does everyone want a practice session
 
Last edited:
yeah,id like one,and i have problems finding the color naples yellow,what car has that color that i could buy it
 
Ok well we may have to put it to a vote or something. Either way we need more members as we will be starting shortly.

We can always push back the start date, I am in no hurry to start, I would rather have members.

Hey all, does everyone want a practice session

This would be good, if we held a public session then maybe we can entice more members.
 
Good shout.
 
Not enough yet, hasn't been any new people posting.
 
Will be back from june 5 as exams end :D
 
I think its all the gt6 hype, everyone has forgotten about gt5. :(
 
If anyone is interested im up for running a track day tomorrow for low pp cars, maybe around 7pm gmt
 
I'm afraid I won't make it, I'm off to the Emirates to see Muse.
 
Monday I could though.
 
Any one there
 
I can come tomorrow night :)
 
That would be a bit late for me :(
Will try too stay online as long as I can :cheers:
 
im beginning to think this series is not gonna happen? :( do we have more then 6 drivers?
 
im beginning to think this series is not gonna happen? :( do we have more then 6 drivers?


Mate its probably got something to do with gt6. Everyone seems to now be concentrating on that. Anyone have any other ideas.
 
Mate its probably got something to do with gt6. Everyone seems to now be concentrating on that. Anyone have any other ideas.

hm, not sure will; have a think at work.
 
Right, thets get a training session set in gold! I reckon on Monday evening? Also surely there are lots of you with friends so get them over as well.
 
Right, thets get a training session set in gold! I reckon on Monday evening? Also surely there are lots of you with friends so get them over as well.


Monday sounds great what time, I am thinking 7pm GMT.
 
I finish at 6.30, can get back for 7.30.
 
Back