Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,590 views
Is anyone on this evening?
 
Sammo if you are still practicing tonight, I will not be able to join you until 8:30 or 9:00pm.
 
That's ok, do you want to inform everyone.

Track wise we will keep it simple with some short races. Hopefully as many as possible can make it.
 
Last edited:
That's ok, do you want to inform everyone.

Track wise we will keep it simple with some short races. Hopefully as many as possible can make it.

Will do.

Edit Sorry for leaving, I was disconnected from the server. Though things look promising.
 
Last edited:
How is everyone, 10 days to go, have we more racers coming to us.
 
I might be able to make the numbers up here couple of quick questions:dopey: That's 7pm BST rather than GMT? GMT would put UK times an hour back I think. And secondly how many laps will the first race be so I can work out how big a window I need to find.:scared:
 
I might be able to make the numbers up here couple of quick questions:dopey: That's 7pm BST rather than GMT? GMT would put UK times an hour back I think. And secondly how many laps will the first race be so I can work out how big a window I need to find.:scared:

All races will be about 30-40 minuets, and it is 7pm GMT.
 
Ok well ive run in the car and spec'd it whats a benchmark time for GP/D?:)
 
Ok well ive run in the car and spec'd it whats a benchmark time for GP/D?:)

will have to get back to you on that, may some of the other drivers will help with that.
 
No problem:tup: These are very different from what im used to but still feel fun.:lol:
 
No problem:tup: These are very different from what im used to but still feel fun.:lol:

They are fun little cars even with RM and RH tires they still like to slide a little. By the way the date of the first race may be put back, we want as many racers as possible. Another thing have yo finalised your car colours/team/number.
 
They are fun little cars even with RM and RH tires they still like to slide a little. By the way the date of the first race may be put back, we want as many racers as possible. Another thing have yo finalised your car colours/team/number.

Colour ~ Blu (yes Blu) with orange wheels ~ #8 Teamname is as my sig Team Forever Alone:) if required otherwise I shall run indy either is fine.👍

I will keep an eye on the thread for any updates.👍
 
SSR cox is upto 18 members now, hopefully we can start soon.

On a seperate note people, anyone you Know who would be interested in this series, please get them involved as we are now desperate to get things moving.
 
Im guessing anything less than 10's gonna be rather dull.:indiff:
 
yes sadly we want as many racers as possible.

Ok i'll hang in there for now:indiff: doesn't look great though does it.:nervous:
 
Ok i'll hang in there for now:indiff: doesn't look great though does it.:nervous:

no sadly, with GT6 people just don't seem to be playing as much, though this will be carried over to the new game.
 
I ran a few laps lastweek to get a feel of the car I was in the 1.46's no idea how that stacks up.

i got a 1.44.7 without any setup changes

BTW im testing online now,if anyone wants to join,rooms comment says cappucino rm races.
 
i got a 1.44.7 without any setup changes

Good job:tup: I'll confirm a time soon not sure if my memory is letting me down.:guilty: I remember using hard tyres to check for fast depletion was only a quick thrash round to see what the car was like.
 
Last edited:
Good job:tup: I'll confirm a time soon not sure if my memory is letting me down.:guilty: I remember using hard tyres to check for fast depletion was only a quick thrash round to see what the car was like.

I will post a time later if I have a moment spare.
 
I will post a time later if I have a moment spare.

I assume we post times with tyre wear on very fast as per the regs?:dopey:
 
Yes you are correct.

Ok can you guys explain your interpretation of track boundaries some series ideas can vary.👍

Messing with the aero and I can still only manage upper 45's:confused:
 
Last edited:
Ok my bad 142.7 I guess stage 1 turbo dosent work with these cars:dopey: Will continue to work on the car now.:guilty:

Edit 142.4 hope this goes ahead cars loads of fun.👍
 
Last edited:
Ok my bad 142.7 I guess stage 1 turbo dosent work with these cars:dopey: Will continue to work on the car now.:guilty:

Edit 142.4 hope this goes ahead cars loads of fun.👍

OMG! i cant even get my time below 1.44 :D
 
Back