Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,595 views
I finish at 6.30, can get back for 7.30.


ok 7:30 is good for me.

Edit: Are you OK to host? Also I will let you select the rules, track ect.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I've literally only just got in, gotta get dinner as well so maybe late.
 
Sorry, I've literally only just got in, gotta get dinner as well so maybe late.

ok just got your message ignore the one one PSN just let me know when you are ready.
 
I'm interested, what times do you race.
Sorry missed your message before. In the schedule there are countdown timers for every race, which should help you figure out when the race is.
 
Right finally dinner is done, will try and get on. I'm sorryfor holding everyone up.
 
Right me and cox did some interesting tests last night, these little cars a properly capable. One thing I did notice that cox your machine is flying, I couldn't even keep up on the straights.
 
Right me and cox did some interesting tests last night, these little cars a properly capable. One thing I did notice that cox your machine is flying, I couldn't even keep up on the straights.

Just a good Tune :) Most likely the gearing, with these cars the top speed is only about 130mph no mater water they wont go faster.
 
Ahh you may have to share that, it was proper quick.
 
Ahh you may have to share that, it was proper quick.

Sadly only my team mate will get the tune :sly:.

As you many have seen I have change the OP, could you please transfer the the social group to me so i can do some quick maintenance as there is mow redundant posts.
 
Ha ha, ronithebooster we need to get tuning. Coxbox has a beast of a machine.
 
Can I get in on this? I'll be an independent driver, and my Cappuccino looks like this:
J8XuXSS.jpg
 
Yes of course we are signing up now, ideally though have you got a team mate that can join you?
 
Yes of course we are signing up now, ideally though have you got a team mate that can join you?

Sadly not at this time, as most of my friends either don't play this game, are rarely on, or have stayed at update 2.11 to hybrid cars. :guilty:
 
Sadly not at this time, as most of my friends either don't play this game, are rarely on, or have stayed at update 2.11 to hybrid cars. :guilty:



Ok no problems, please post your specific car colour please, and a independent team name. Other than that look forward to racing with you.
 
Ok no problems, please post your specific car colour please, and a independent team name. Other than that look forward to racing with you.

we don't really need an independent team name, just the car colour, for the moment I listed it as red.
 
Ok fine, how many drivers do we now have?

Although team names will be needed for constructors points, who's your team mate cox.
 
Sadly only my team mate will get the tune :sly:.

As you many have seen I have change the OP, could you please transfer the the social group to me so i can do some quick maintenance as there is mow redundant posts.

Oh Yeh, I have the tune of the century. Sorry cox but Titan already has it in the bag.
 
Ok fine, how many drivers do we now have?

7 so far.

Although team names will be needed for constructors points, who's your team mate cox.

Oh Yeh, I have the tune of the century. Sorry cox but Titan already has it in the bag.

Still looking sadly, open for offers. Word of warning, be careful of double post, people don't take kindly to that around here.
 
Last edited:
Why's that?

I don't think its a biggy, I see it all the time. Plus I though you'd teamed up with someone.

I'm also wanting a training session soon but with a few of us.
 
Last edited:
Why's that?

I did it once and got a warning on my account.

I don't think its a biggy, I see it all the time. Plus I though you'd teamed up with someone.

I'm also wanting a training session soon but with a few of us.

I did it once and got a warning on my account. Nope not teamed up with anyone yet. Sounds good.
 
are we gonna have a another practice session?
 
I can join now anytime
 
I may be able to practice on Thursday if anyone is interested?
 
yeah,im in too,i gotta get the track rust out of my car ;)
 
Its been so long I think my brakes are seized. :-)
 
I can join too
 
Even better. We are getting there, any preference to times with anyone?
 
Back