Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,668 views
I cant make next week so.

Ok lobby was open i'll close it then.:rolleyes:

OK new schedule. The final race of this championship will be at laguna and will be on the 6th of October.
 
OK new schedule. The final race of this championship will be at laguna and will be on the 6th of October.

Can we vote please from the remaining track's i hate Laguna.:yuck:
 
Coxbox ~ Fuji F
 
Gedi~Fuji F

I shall be racing from now on :) jb do the deeds 👍
 
Hi everyone, sorry I couldn't make it. I think with the release of GTA V and the up and coming release of GT6. I think one more race would be appropriate, as soon as GT6 is released then me and cox will discuss a new series. Obviously until the next game is released it is difficult to decide on what will be the main focus.

My vote would be to go back to Fiat 500's especially if we can race modify them. I have enjoyed this championship even though it has struggled to take off and thank you all who have participated.
 
When will the track decision for the finale be decided.??:)
 
lets say bv tomorrow night, that should give us a week of practice.
 
Guys I won't make this evening either, personal issues are having an affect.
 
Guys I won't make this evening either, personal issues are having an affect.

its ok we are racing one last race remember next week. The race will be held at Fuji F, the laps will be determined when I know the track lap time in this car. Make sure everybody knows.
 
Ok cool. Just a quick one is anyone getting crews together on GTA V?.
 
sammo85
Ok cool. Just a quick one is anyone getting crews together on GTA V?.

Im in the early throws of it yes.
 
Cox so the final race is this coming sunday?
 
What time will you race on Sunday? Can I enter if I have nothing on?
 
What time will you race on Sunday? Can I enter if I have nothing on?

sure thing, it is 7pm GMT. race will start 7:15 GMT after qualifying
 
Ok thanks very much, car colour Saffron Yellow No 78.

Will send you friend request, so I can find lounge. See you all Sunday.
 
Guys I forgot to say that the race will be 20 laps tomorrow, this should last hopefully around 30 minutes.
 
Im having problems getting online, can someone host if I'm not on in 5 mins. ?
 
I would if I could get on. My phones ok, but internet keeps crashing.
 
I'm now on but v late, puppy had chewed onto telephone cable :-(
 
Last race
1st Johnboy 8 points
2nd Ruzinvincible 7 points
3rd Coxbpx 6 points
4th Johnwells69 5 points

Remember guys this is my last series on GT5. I will be now concentrating on GTAV. Thank you all for racing each week, not delete me on PSN as when GT6 comes out, I will be hosting more madness.

Then Final standings can be found in the OP/second post.
 
Ruzi dont worry about spinning me your not the first to tag me there i take a :crazy: wide line:lol:

Sammo i feel your pain my avatar when he was a pup committed similar crimes!:eek:

Thanks for a fun season Cox consider me converted to postman Pat wagons:D Was lots of fun but like you want to concentrate on GTA5 so glad to get it finished.:cheers:

Funny that my team mate is a champion and will probably never know it!!:boggled::lol:
 
Ruzi dont worry about spinning me your not the first to tag me there i take a :crazy: wide line:lol:

Sammo i feel your pain my avatar when he was a pup committed similar crimes!:eek:

Thanks for a fun season Cox consider me converted to postman Pat wagons:D Was lots of fun but like you want to concentrate on GTA5 so glad to get it finished.:cheers:

Funny that my team mate is a champion and will probably never know it!!:boggled::lol:

lol
 
She is a 7 week old beagle rescue and is teething like mad, telephone wire chewed. PlayStation remote chewed. Very expensive shoes, chewed.
 
Back