Raceday
Im wondering about canning tonight as numbers are low, could everyone just say whether they are able to make it or not?
coxboxTomorrow, my friend, however I may not be able to make it, as
I have Seasonal flu. I Will update you guys tomorrow on how I feel.
Guys i cant make the 29th can i assume with a race this weekend the 29th will be race free now?![]()
Yeah If it mean we can have everybody back then, there will be a race this weekend, then the normal gap.
Laguna Seca Raceway 22nd September.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza 6th October.
Guys I know its off topic, but GTA V is almost here.
Race today?
I'm not going to make it, I have my other halts family coming round :-(. Can someone else host?
we can postpone if you want just let me know.
Personally i'd rather not i dont know if i could find the energy to carry on after another break in proceedings. I cant make next sunday anyway but its your call at the end of the day.![]()
Sorry guys, wasn't my decision, bloody woman, sorry roni,
So sammo and roni won't make
I guess there is no point for racing 3 of us
I think you may be write. What I may do then is wait until next week. I have also thought about maybe cutting the championship short and just holding one more race.