Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,668 views
Raceday
 

Tomorrow, my friend, however I may not be able to make it, as
I have Seasonal flu. I Will update you guys tomorrow on how I feel.
 
Im wondering about canning tonight as numbers are low, could everyone just say whether they are able to make it or not?
 
Im wondering about canning tonight as numbers are low, could everyone just say whether they are able to make it or not?

Im not going to be able to make it, I have done no testing, and I am just not up to racing tonight, if you want to cancel until next week let me know.
 
I am up for next week
 
coxbox
Tomorrow, my friend, however I may not be able to make it, as
I have Seasonal flu. I Will update you guys tomorrow on how I feel.

It was 12:06 am sunday at my place :D
 
Ok, I think we shall postponethis evenings race, as everyone is either busy or ill.
 
All good with me guys ive got a stonking hang over and only just woken up.:guilty::sick:
 
sounds good too me guys next week it is. Just make sure everybody knows.
 
Cox can you inform tacom please, as I'm still at work. Cheers
 
thank god that race got moved,i forgot the whole thing :) gotta do some testing first
 
Guys i cant make the 29th can i assume with a race this weekend the 29th will be race free now?:)
 
Guys i cant make the 29th can i assume with a race this weekend the 29th will be race free now?:)

Yeah If it mean we can have everybody back then, there will be a race this weekend, then the normal gap.

Laguna Seca Raceway 22nd September.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza 6th October.
 
Yeah If it mean we can have everybody back then, there will be a race this weekend, then the normal gap.

Laguna Seca Raceway 22nd September.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza 6th October.

👍
 
Guys I know its off topic, but GTA V is almost here.
 
Guys I know its off topic, but GTA V is almost here.

Sure is infact its here!! My commitment to GT5 will be very limited now infact this will be my last online event.:indiff:
 
Race today?
 
Race today?


yes there is a race, the forum has been quiet. You would of never guessed that GTA 5 was out. Any way will see you ate 7 pm GMT.
 
I'm not going to make it, I have my other halts family coming round :-(. Can someone else host?
 
I'm not going to make it, I have my other halts family coming round :-(. Can someone else host?

I'll do it, i'd say postpone i dont know about you guys but i really want this season wrapped up.:indiff:
 
we can postpone if you want just let me know.
 
we can postpone if you want just let me know.

Personally i'd rather not i dont know if i could find the energy to carry on after another break in proceedings. I cant make next sunday anyway but its your call at the end of the day.:)
 
Personally i'd rather not i dont know if i could find the energy to carry on after another break in proceedings. I cant make next sunday anyway but its your call at the end of the day.:)

OK we will race this week, are you OK to host.
 
Sorry guys, wasn't my decision, bloody woman, sorry roni,
 
Sorry guys, wasn't my decision, bloody woman, sorry roni,

I'll be missing 1 if not 2 races i expect cant be helped mate.:ouch:
 
ill be missing todays race too im afraid,im not getting home before midnight here,sorry for not informing before today but it got be by suprise too
 
So sammo and roni won't make
I guess there is no point for racing 3 of us
 
So sammo and roni won't make
I guess there is no point for racing 3 of us

I think you may be write. What I may do then is wait until next week. I have also thought about maybe cutting the championship short and just holding one more race.
 
No race right ??
 
I think you may be write. What I may do then is wait until next week. I have also thought about maybe cutting the championship short and just holding one more race.

I cant make next week so.

Ok lobby was open i'll close it then.:rolleyes:
 
Back