Small Specialist Racing-Suzuki Cappuccino RM Championship Signups

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 631 comments
  • 34,681 views
Roni you had a big off, then crashed into johnboy, did u get damage?
 
Were the green cars ghost cars for anyone else?:crazy:
 
Were the green cars ghost cars for anyone else?:crazy:

when you are lapped the cars which are overtaken ghost until the unlap their self.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90241458@N06/sets/72157634642456564/

9645845485_50c6b2605f.jpg
 
Good pic cox.

I want to organise some drag events, please post some ideas in the SSR group page.
 
Good pic cox.

I want to organise some drag events, please post some ideas in the SSR group page.

Yes 👍 👍 👍 👍 I knew my drag tuned Volkswagen Kübelwagen, would come in handy at some point.
 
my right wheel suffered a bit but i guess i had a fine race and i think my pitstop at lap 5 was a good idea.i got a 58.519 best lap witch was the absolute maximum for me
 
That must of been the quickest lap of the race, cause managed a 00.58.751 I think, where as in qualifying I managed a 00.58.478. Nice to finally be at the top of the podium.
 
yeah u gonna be fast in the next race?id love to finally get a podium but with everyone racing its gonna be hard,my skills are just not enough :D
 
Hopefully, I have a good setup now which I'm happy with. Although on a quick test yesterday jeepxfreek was far quicker than me, don't know whether gear ratios played a part as my setup was very short for Madrid.
 
sammo85
Hopefully, I have a good setup now which I'm happy with. Although on a quick test yesterday jeepxfreek was far quicker than me, don't know whether gear ratios played a part as my setup was very short for Madrid.

It's an American track my man. I believe im the only American in this championship. Expect me to be very quick come race day. ;)
I could have gotten even faster but I messed up the corner entrance to the Rahal Straight.
 
I need to start posting some times.
 
So far I've managed times in the low 1:35 section, with a best of 1:35.097. :)
Running on racing mediums with the exact same setup as Madrid. :lol:
 
That's a great time. :-( I have some work to do.
 
That's a great time. :-( I have some work to do.

Likewise my run just now saw me losing a second on Jeep.:ouch::crazy: What aero are you running Jeep?:)

Ok 135.5 slowly understanding what im doing wrong.:nervous:
 
Last edited:
I think this could be jeeps. I was at one point up on te and then fell back again. :-(
 
I think this could be jeeps. I was at one point up on te and then fell back again. :-(

I agree I can manage the odd 35 but low 36's feel quick to me.:nervous:
 
Likewise my run just now saw me losing a second on Jeep.:ouch::crazy: What aero are you running Jeep?:)

Ok 135.5 slowly understanding what im doing wrong.:nervous:

I'm hoping I don't get the "Ryan Newman Curse", in which I qualify well but lose all steam in the actual race.

My aero is set to 15/25.
 
We can only hope lol.
 
im expecting top 4 drivers to run away in the next race,me,ruzi and cox will fight for the 5-6 place as usual i predict :D
 
Last edited:
Is this Championship still running?
 
Yea definately, the more the better.
 
Just to let you all know the next race is 22 laps long.
 
Thanks cox. Looking forward to it.

Race sunday.
Golf Monday.
GTAV all day Tuesday, next week is looking up, :-).
 
Thanks cox. Looking forward to it.

Race sunday.
Golf Monday.
GTAV all day Tuesday, next week is looking up, :-).[/QUOTE

Seems like everyone is buying gta V, all my buds gonna buy it and me...well i bought the NHL 14 ;),its that time of the year when all good games come out.
 
We then have, gt6, battlefield 4, assasins creed black flag. Who needs a ps4.
 
We then have, gt6, battlefield 4, assasins creed black flag. Who needs a ps4.

Got my GTA ordered as well, good times ahead, just don't forget we still need to race on GT5, the championship is not over yet :).
 
ill be buying gt6 when i can but i havent ordered it yet
 
Back