Smallest Track Ever

Psychotic23
I have a Tokyo Bay course that is .26mi (415.8m) if you find a smaller one plz let me know, i want the smallest course possible

Ya I'm sorry but I was horribly wrong! I don't even know where I got .09 from lol its actually 1.52 sorry

:lol: You're psychotic..

Top 10 all-time post there. 👍

:lol:

I have some really short tracks in my inventory (under 1/3 mile) and I find an inexplainable allure in running a hundred 20 second laps chasing my ghost trying to shave another hundreth off my time. :dunce:

Last edited:
I do have a Tokyo Bay track that is 0.25 miles, which isn't really any shorter. They're just... Blobs. ;)

But I don't share my courses as such anymore on here publically, too many friend adds and people not removing me... Sorry.

I do have a Tokyo Bay track that is 0.25 miles, which isn't really any shorter. They're just... Blobs. ;)

But I don't share my courses as such anymore on here publically, too many friend adds and people not removing me... Sorry.

I...need...the smallest course ever! So could I please add you? I'll remove you, I promise :D

wow I thought it was hard getting under .40... I just made a .36. I was running 0:08's with the X2010 Proto. lol

Isn't it an idea to make photo's/screenshots of the lay-outs ? I probably think you all made oval-tracks, or with a triangle shape... I'm just curious :D

Why don't you remove them yourself? When you delete someone, you will automatically vanish from their list too.

I would love a tiny track.....it would make for great dirty shuffle races! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Smallest I have is a 0.39

I remember making one around .15... I didn't save it. maybe If I can re create the settings then yeah...

0.15?! Making a course that small would be the work of a god! I would give you a Jaguar XJ220 & a Fiat 500 L if you made a course that small.

Please add me I will remove you my tag is wideopen14

Back