SMfan's Gallery |CLOSED| TLGT 2&3 - 14.01.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 2,317 comments
So green!! :drool: Epic shots! And nice tutorial, as always! :)
Cheers, Ciro.:)
Fantastic set, SMfan. Pictures #5, #6, #13 and #15 are my personal favourites. 👍
Thx, man!
Crazy set and insane beast with wheels :drool:
Thanks.👍
Pure Awesomeness !!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

btw great tut :) 👍👍👍
Thanks, Ilya, hope you like this next one, as well.:nervous:
My eyes are bleeding Flash Green :eek:
Great Work anyways 👍
:lol:
Thanks!
OMG I 🤬 love that car.

Man all pics are sick, but this would look even sicker when you'd use a Japanese car!
Well, I may do this style of a shot with something Japanese later.:sly:
Thx!

Incredible :drool:👍
And i noticed something with this Ferrari, it looks like the McLaren's P1, especially with the 10th Pic !

Wow ! Awesome work as usual :drool: :drool: :drool: Really like the 1st one 👍

8783746395_e5f0af7c94.jpg

The blur is really nice :drool: Can you tell which plugin you used ?

Incredible :drool:👍
And i noticed something with this Ferrari, it looks like the McLaren's P1, especially with the 10th Pic !
Thanks.:)
Hmm, I guess both cars follow the same design trends of the last 10 years.
Wow ! Awesome work as usual :drool: :drool: :drool: Really like the 1st one 👍

8783746395_e5f0af7c94.jpg

The blur is really nice :drool: Can you tell which plugin you used ?

Thanks, Ilya.👍👍👍
As for the plug-in, it's called "focus blur", and I think I posted a link to it a couple of pages back.
EDIT: Yep, here's a link for the download.

Stunning work SMfan, love the lighting in your shots. Also congratulations on getting the photo of the tail light featured in the Rewind, though I'm wondering what's up with the license plate on it? It almost looks like you've cut it out and left it blank. :P

Otherwise still a great photo :)

That last set is really awesome Alex. Not a big fan of the three first pics, maybe a little bit too more colorful, they are nice already, but all the others are simply perfect each in their style. Close shots are some of the most beautiful i've seen. Great speed effect in 5&6 ! Love the desatured toning in th #7.
And... as usual... great work on light ;)

Thank you ! :cheers:
No prob.:)
Better than me! :D Especially on the static photo travel shots! :drool:
Thx, man, but I really like your version as well.👍
BkS
1st, 9th & 10th. Absolutely STELLAR shots!! :jawdrop: :bowdown:
Thank you, Baljit.:)
Pictures #1, #10 and #11 are stunning, SMfan. Fantastic work. 👍
Heh, #1 and #10 are definitely some of the most popular.:D
Really loving your vertical pics, whole set has a nice toning, editing the way I like, congrats SMfan 👍
Thx, dude.👍
Stunning work SMfan, love the lighting in your shots. Also congratulations on getting the photo of the tail light featured in the Rewind, though I'm wondering what's up with the license plate on it? It almost looks like you've cut it out and left it blank. :P

Otherwise still a great photo :)
Thx for the congrats and compliments, Kai.
As for the license plate - I think it was really bright originally, so after I increased the brightness it went completely white.
That last set is really awesome Alex. Not a big fan of the three first pics, maybe a little bit too more colorful, they are nice already, but all the others are simply perfect each in their style. Close shots are some of the most beautiful i've seen. Great speed effect in 5&6 ! Love the desatured toning in th #7.
And... as usual... great work on light ;)
Phew, the light is still good.:dopey:
Thanks for the detailed explanation!
I havent seen a bad picture yet! Freaking mind blowing! Awesome stuff SMfan!

}:^{>
Thx, Stray.👍
I love your editing SM!
Cheers.:)

Got some good "news" this time.

This pic made it into the last GTP weekly rewind:

And I won the 3.0 comp with this one:

Thanks for all the votes, guys!👍

And now the 370Z @ Suzuka set:

Congrats on both having a shot in the Rewind and for the 3.0 win. It's a great shot and different display of reflection work. 👍

I must say I quite like this lateset set, the muted tones of the background looks great, quite moody full of style. Also the compositions are quite nice also and vaired. My favs are 2 and 6, the light and toning is excellent. 👍

Congratulations on making it into the "Weekly Rewind" and on your competition win! :cheers:

I'm in love with all the different camera angles and the tones in your latest 370Z photos. The car and location combination allows for a great complementary contrast (blue/yellow) and the lighting adds the last remaining bit of realism to these shots. Excellent stuff, as usual. 👍

Wow, this is brilliant, various lightings and camera angles. Third pic is my fav, loving the warm summer forthcoming thunder dark grey sky !! Everything is really nice. fifth pic and its beautiful sky looks amazing. Bravo SM 👍

After Rain is really awesome, I love this one :drool:
The "raw" pic in your last set is very iompressive, great edit work 👍
The last five are my favorites (yes that's a little bit large as a selection...). Great job as usual Alex.

Fantastic pics once again! Each one is awesome. Congrats for the pic in the Rewind and for the Win. ;)👍
Thanks, man.👍
I have to give words of your last works, SMfan???? :D:D:D

Awesome........ job........ :drool:👍👍👍
Welp, those two words are okay wit me.:sly:
GPR
Congrats on both having a shot in the Rewind and for the 3.0 win. It's a great shot and different display of reflection work. 👍

I must say I quite like this lateset set, the muted tones of the background looks great, quite moody full of style. Also the compositions are quite nice also and vaired. My favs are 2 and 6, the light and toning is excellent. 👍
That was the exact goal for me to have this kinda mood there. Thx!
Congratulations on making it into the "Weekly Rewind" and on your competition win! :cheers:

I'm in love with all the different camera angles and the tones in your latest 370Z photos. The car and location combination allows for a great complementary contrast (blue/yellow) and the lighting adds the last remaining bit of realism to these shots. Excellent stuff, as usual. 👍
Thanks a lot Nenad, I'd love to give you as detailed a reзly as you made a comment, but I'm afraid I don't have enough things to say on my mind right now.:D
Wow, this is brilliant, various lightings and camera angles. Third pic is my fav, loving the warm summer forthcoming thunder dark grey sky !! Everything is really nice. fifth pic and its beautiful sky looks amazing. Bravo SM 👍
Oh, you dudes with big detailed cooments, I can't repay you!!!:scared:
Uhm, thanks, I guess.
:lol:
Those 370Z shots would've definitely fooled me! There's just so much realism in them! :D:tup:
Cheers!:D
After Rain is really awesome, I love this one :drool:
The "raw" pic in your last set is very iompressive, great edit work 👍
The last five are my favorites (yes that's a little bit large as a selection...). Great job as usual Alex.
I'm cool with a large selection, man.:sly:

Exams, exams, exams...
... no set yet...
... there's a preview though

Hoping to complete the set in a week.

Amazing 370Z set :drool: :drool: :drool: First one is the most favorite, but others are great too.

Looking forward to the next set . Preview looks fantastic ! :drool: 👍

No worries SM, each time I'm watching your pictures, they're so nice, only positive comments :) Sweet preview, exams first ;)

Back