SMfan's Gallery |CLOSED| TLGT 2&3 - 14.01.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 2,317 comments
The 370Z set and the SP1 set's just amazing and are both great showcases of your style of editing which is just plain awesome. Looking forward to the Mk. IV set!

Amazing 370Z set :drool: :drool: :drool: First one is the most favorite, but others are great too.

Looking forward to the next set . Preview looks fantastic ! :drool: 👍
Thanks, Ilya, here you go.:)
That's a great preview shot - looking forward to the set. 👍 Good luck with those exams. :)
Cheers, hope you like the set as a whole.
No worries SM, each time I'm watching your pictures, they're so nice, only positive comments :) Sweet preview, exams first ;)
Agreed 100%.:D
Thx!
Good luck with exams! Sweet looking preview! ;)👍
Thank you.:)
Fantastic preview. I especially like the lighting and the depth of field. :)

Good luck!
:cheers::cheers:
That Ford! :drool:
👍👍👍
Beautiful toning (and light ;) ) on this shot. Sure it will be another great set :)
YES! One more comment about llight. I thought the would be none for a second and that thought scared the 🤬 out of me. You saved me, Kodje!
:lol:
The 370Z set and the SP1 set's just amazing and are both great showcases of your style of editing which is just plain awesome. Looking forward to the Mk. IV set!
Smiling like a big fat cat that just had a delicious meal, after seeing this comment.:)
Awesome shot - looking forward to the whole set!:drool:
Thanks!

I love how you played around with tones and lighting in order to emphasize certain aspects of the individual images. I particularly like pictures #3, #8, #9 and #12. 👍

Very nice, very, very nice. As you can see I already like your photos from the amount of favourite this set has amassed, and damn is this set awesome. I can't really pick out individual images but I've to say, I like them all. Okay maybe that panning mode 1 shot. Just superb.

Very nice, very, very nice. As you can see I already like your photos from the amount of favourite this set has amassed, and damn is this set awesome. I can't really pick out individual images but I've to say, I like them all. Okay maybe that panning mode 1 shot. Just superb.

Agree, a good use of this mode 👍

Once more, that's a superb set. A lot of various angles and compositions, always well thinked. Some pics are really colorful which makes them look like some paintings. The close shots of the end of the set (before the b&w ones) are my favorites : they are just beautiful. You master this style and I'm definitly a big fan of it (yeah especially something relative to the light ;) ).
I also love the two "speed shots" : the panning mode 1 and also the partially desaturated one.

Great work once again Alex :cheers:

Yep some beautiful shots right there. Love the colours and tones in this set. My favs are 1,6,10 & 14. 👍

I love how you played around with tones and lighting in order to emphasize certain aspects of the individual images. I particularly like pictures #3, #8, #9 and #12. 👍
Thanks, Nenad, did my best to make a versatile set.
Glad you like 'em so much, Jaden, as fot the mode 1 shot, I kinda felt that it was just right soon as I took it.
Absolutely amazing set Alex. Can't pick faves because they're all sooo nice.
Thanks, Nicolas.:D
Agree, a good use of this mode 👍

Once more, that's a superb set. A lot of various angles and compositions, always well thinked. Some pics are really colorful which makes them look like some paintings. The close shots of the end of the set (before the b&w ones) are my favorites : they are just beautiful. You master this style and I'm definitly a big fan of it (yeah especially something relative to the light ;) ).
I also love the two "speed shots" : the panning mode 1 and also the partially desaturated one.

Great work once again Alex :cheers:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, those big coments just keep comin'!:D
It's interesting that you mentioned that some of the shots look like paintings. An inspiration for them must be a promo-enciclopedia-history book with lots of Ferrari stuff in it that I got as a kid. The said book featured some paintings of classic (Ferrari) racecars, that I instantly remember while (ironically:lol:) shooting the Ford Mk. IV.
Mother of god... :eek::eek::eek:
Thank you.👍👍👍
GPR
Yep some beautiful shots right there. Love the colours and tones in this set. My favs are 1,6,10 & 14. 👍
Thx, George.:)
Gorgeous pictures, Alex :drool::drool::drool: excellent work !
Looking forward to the next part.
It's here!!!:D
Thanks, Ilya.
Photo with headlight are superb! Great dust and flare!
Well, the 2nd part has one more headlight shot with a nice flare, that may even be better.:sly:

Mark IV | Pt.2

+

2.0 entry [week 134 - Man vs. Machine]

+

Bonus pic

Stunning images across both parts I & II of this set! :drool:
Always a pleasure to visit your gallery. 👍 :)

Part II is also quite good. There's some gems in there. I particularly like the toning and desaturated/gritty feel of shots 2 & 8. 👍

Also your 2.0 entry is nice and was one of my favs on the man side of the comp. Nice angle and composition. 👍

I will be shorter than usual ;) This part II is as so good was the first one 👍 :drool: 👍
Maybe it's intentional and maybe not but some o your pics can't be seen in flickr (they are "private"). The first one, and the #15 for example...

Here is what I call, various angles and efficient results. My faves are the cropped panoramic pictures, toning, lighting, contrast are managed the brilliant way. Bravo SMfan 👍

Stunning images across both parts I & II of this set! :drool:
Always a pleasure to visit your gallery. 👍 :)
As is always is to read a comment of yours.:)
+1.

+ that 330 P4 picture is amazing too.
Thanks, Nicolas!
Yeah! Flaaares! :D
Hehehehehe.:D
:drool: :bowdown: 👍 ... as you can see I am speechless!

}:^{>
Thanks, Stray!
GPR
Part II is also quite good. There's some gems in there. I particularly like the toning and desaturated/gritty feel of shots 2 & 8. 👍

Also your 2.0 entry is nice and was one of my favs on the man side of the comp. Nice angle and composition. 👍
Thanks for the comment, George.:cheers:
I will be shorter than usual ;) This part II is as so good was the first one 👍 :drool: 👍
Maybe it's intentional and maybe not but some o your pics can't be seen in flickr (they are "private"). The first one, and the #15 for example...
Nah, it wasn't intentional, maybe i hit sumn while uploading the photos. They're all public now.
Thx.:)
I'm blown away by how much diversity you're able to deliver with these shots. Outstanding effort, man. :bowdown: 👍
Always trying to do my best, sir.:sly: Thx!
Bonus pic is great
Thank you.:)
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bonus pic - :drool: ∞
TOO MUCH DROOLING! EVACUATE!!!:lol:

Thanks, Ilya.👍
Niiice. Great work Alex, haven't been in here for a while, but it's lookin' good as usual.
Maaaan, Jacob's here. Always a pleasure to see ya 'round. Thanks, dude.👍
Here is what I call, various angles and efficient results. My faves are the cropped panoramic pictures, toning, lighting, contrast are managed the brilliant way. Bravo SMfan 👍
Glad you like 'em, man, and thanks for the detailed response.👍👍👍
Stunning shots SMfan!:eek:
Thanks, Giulietta.:cheers:

Ohhhhhhh Kayyyyyy, it's been more than a month since the last update, so I'd like to re-confirm that I'm alive, as is my need to shoot edit and post pictures here. Sorry for not commenting on many great shots in your galleries, guys, from I can quickly see on flickr I have missed a lot! It ain't wothout a reson though, I picked up a job recently, and it has been taking most of my tume since the end of June. So, it's not gonna be as easy for me to make new pics now. With that said, there's a new set featuring a Stealth Mercedes SLS, which, I hope, you will enjoy.

Last edited:
Holy 🤬 that is one nice set. I especially love your editing style, it keeps a perfect balance between eye-catching and subtle. 👍

Superb! :drool:

Your editing works are all amazing indeed... overtly I have to say that I can pull my hats off toward all of your efforts to endeavor in order to render pictures looks as stirring as possible with all of the ropes you're familiar with! 👍

Commenting as for the latest set of the Mercedes SLS, it's so appreciable and marvelous that you can bring in diversities in altering the shading of the toning in accordance with the weather(or toning of the sky in modification), and making the sparks and sporadic lights look like what is regarded as being artistic(e.g. as if we can see raindrops lightened by the ray of headlights of the car, and the sparkles look fluttering softly in the air. :D)

anyhow, by all means you've got solid arts of editing the photoworks fairly good at the moment, so I believe you can keep sticking out with that as it stands. ;)

Latest Posts

Back