SMfan's Gallery |UPDATE| 2 sets?! Uhm, yeah. - 18.05.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 91 comments

Welp, here it is - my first set. It is literally called "The 1st", btw, since it features the first car in the game - the Fit, the 1st car I bought willingly (:lol:) - the GT86, and both my first "arcade" race (the M3 on Nurb) and photoshoot (El Camino).

11290525564_1ebbbe90ea_z.jpg

Love the first El Camino, but the others seem a little... lacking I guess. I think we all are just taking a little bit to adjust to Photomode again.

Not a bad start to your GT6 works Alex. I quite like the 86 shot, the toning and colour isolation feel with cold-ish grey hues is nice. 👍

I also think the first 2 El Camino shots are quite good also. Interesting framing. 👍

Nice pictures Alex, the 86 and the last El Camino shots are my favs, compositions and editing are efficiently managed, bravo 👍
I agree with Hervé. I would just add the second to last shot I also like a lot for its warm light and composition.

2,4,5 and 6 are my fav. Great shots mate! Loking forward to you next set.

Great banners to for you set's history.

Nice continuation of your amusing photo galleries bro. I'm pretty much in fond of each crop of the photos and shrubs in the barren field.

Great start! Shots 3, 4, 5, 9 and 10 of the Willow Meet are wonderfully toned and give a real feeling for the desert atmosphere. 👍

I concur with the comments made so far. It's a nice first set and you got the right warm feel for the desert location. 👍

Really liking the El Camino shots, great toning and light and the blue of it goes well with the surroundings 👍 I also really like the orange Camaro very nice angle and colour. :) 👍

Really like the Willow shots! Like most have said, the El Camino shots are my fav. I took a spin out on the course and snapped a few but couldn't get the time just right and didn't like the way they came out. You nailed them.

That is a very orginal set, maybe the most original one since the start of the GT6 photomode section 👍
Great use of the scenery, some very original choice of angle and pov. Superb toning.
Some pics make me think about old things like The Dukes of Hazzard or Smokey and the Bandit in a more dramatic feel yet.
Great work for this last set Alex !

Fantastic work, Alex! I'm watching this set again and again and every time I find something new 👍
Brilliant use of the environment, lovin' the cars too! Pics #6 and #9 are my favorites, they have that cool action feel.

Thanks A LOT for all the comments and likes, guys.👍
Also, special thanks to @Terronium-12 for using my pic in the last weekly rewind.:cheers:

Firstly, here's a new GT6 set. One from a shoot we did with @SlipZtrEm and @GT-R. Since it's the third in a row with pictures taken at the Willow Springs track, I've decided to call it "three-peat". Just in case, I won't be posting any more shots from there anytime soon.:lol:

11519642416_ae7f1071ce_z.jpg

Secondly, please, do checkout one of my last GT5 sets. The GT5 photo-forums are effectively dead by now, so I hope they'll get the (hopefully) deserved attention through the GT6 gallery.

Back