Smokin' Asphalt chips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 11 comments
  • 751 views

Jahgee

(Banned)
Messages
16,280
United States
New York
Messages
Jahgee1124
I will give 5 gold chromes for 5 Smokin' Asphalt chips
 
What do you want in exchange for the 5 Smokin' Asphalt paints?
 
What do you want in exchange for the 5 Smokin' Asphalt paints?

I want the Smokin' Asphalt paints, I will give you 5 Gold or Silver chrome for it
 
I should be able to help you out, let me check.

EDIT: i got 3, send me a FR
 
I should be able to help you out, let me check.

EDIT: i got 3, send me a FR

would you mind duping then (backing up your save and then reloading it)? If not that's fine, I'll send you as many GC's as you send SA's
 
would you mind duping then (backing up your save and then reloading it)? If not that's fine, I'll send you as many GC's as you send SA's

Yeah i can do that, no problem.
 
Add PSN tftadlock and put Smokin' Asphalt in FR.

I'll send you all I have when I send car later tonight. Nothing required in return.
 
Add PSN tftadlock and put Smokin' Asphalt in FR.

I'll send you all I have when I send car later tonight. Nothing required in return.

I can't access my PS3, would you mind sending tomarrow?
 
Jahgee1124
I can't access my PS3, would you mind sending tomarrow?
Sure!
 
Back