Smurfs celebrate 50 years with new movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter RACECAR
  • 8 comments
  • 617 views

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Moderator
Messages
37,262
United States
Addison,Texas
Messages
GTP_RACECAR
The internet ruined the Smurfs for me.

I'll never look at Smurfette in the same way again.
 
I am going to make sure I steer clear of this.

Don't want my childhood memories ruined - Smurfs were one of my favorite comics.
 
lol, I think they dhould keep it drawn and not computer animated. Too cliche.
 
lol, I think they dhould keep it drawn and not computer animated. Too cliche.

Anyone else miss the old hand-drawn cartoon shows and movies? Like all of the Looney Toons, Scooby Doo, etc. I still find myself periodically watching them at 1 or 2 in the morning because that's about the only air time they get anymore. Unless of course you have Boomerang.
 
No Smurfin' way!
 
This can only be bad.
 
Ack!

First carpet-bombings, and now this?

This controversy regarding female characters is a bit too much for me to truly enjoy anything with this theme.
 
Oh boy. They've pc'd The Smurfs too. Why not completely bastardize the Snorks while you're at it?
 
Back